Meltdown!!!!!

For me, the SFA and SPFL, only get away with this behaviour, because of the disgraceful silence, of the biggest club in the country, Celtic. Aided in their silence by all other clubs. In my opinion, the Celtic board, is every bit as culpable as both organisations. They have made no effort to tackle, or even take a public stance, against the corruption that is endemic in Scottish football. It is a banana republic of football. Can you imagine the furore there would be, in any other decently run league, if the same goings on was called out, by a top club? It would not be tolerated. Clubs and personnel involved would be heavily sanctioned.

Last edited:
For me, the SFA and SPFL, only get away with this behaviour, because of the disgraceful silence, of the biggest club in the country, Celtic. Aided in their silence by all other clubs. In my opinion, the Celtic board, is every bit as culpable as both organisations. They have made no effort to tackle, or even take a public stance, against the corruption that is endemic in Scottish football. It is a banana republic of football. Can you imagine the furore there would be, in any other decently run league, if the same goings on was called out, by a top club? It would not be tolerated. Clubs and personnel involved would be sanctioned.

I'd be surprised if Collum referees another of their matches this season. I guarantee, the next one of our matches he does, he absolutely fucks us over.

On another note. When Beaton watched morelos stamp, punch, elbow and kick his way through a new year derby, then go drinking in a hun pub to celebrate, how long, after his secret meeting with our board did he have to wait before reffing another one of our matches? Was it the very next game? I'm sure it was. I remember thinking, at the time, that it a was massive "fuck you" to Celtic.

Now I'm glad we didn't go down the same route as the scum, in their attack on Collum.

But we should have done more as a club. That cunt Beaton came out and said he saw everything that Morelos did that day, and had no issue with it. Our board said they were satisfied.

I'd be surprised if Collum referees another of their matches this season. I guarantee, the next one of our matches he does, he absolutely fucks us over.

On another note. When Beaton watched morelos stamp, punch, elbow and kick his way through a new year derby, then go drinking in a hun pub to celebrate, how long, after his secret meeting with our board did he have to wait before reffing another one of our matches? Was it the very next game? I'm sure it was. I remember thinking, at the time, that it a was massive "fuck you" to Celtic.

Now I'm glad we didn't go down the same route as the scum, in their attack on Collum.

But we should have done more as a club. That cunt Beaton came out and said he saw everything that Morelos did that day, and had no issue with it. Our board said they were satisfied.
We didn't actually have to suffer Cheating Beaton again until the 3rd last game of the season in May at Pittodrie.

I think he spent the next 4 months getting free beer and rogering the goat in the Louden after that disgraceful and very public display of biasedness towards his favourites as the cheated their way to an undeserved Glasgow derby win. Their tactics were more at home in the Octagon than on a football pitch and then Beaton celebrated with his fellow sevco fans who loved how he let them off with petulant thuggery.

We didn't actually have to suffer Cheating Beaton again until the 3rd last game of the season in May at Pittodrie.

I think he spent the next 4 months getting free beer and rogering the goat in the Louden after that disgraceful and very public display of biasedness towards his favourites as the cheated their way to an undeserved Glasgow derby win. Their tactics were more at home in the Octagon than on a football pitch and then Beaton celebrated with his fellow sevco fans who loved how he let them off with petulant thuggery.
I stand corrected.

Even then, it still felt to soon before he was officiating one of our matches!!

Back