Moonbeam sevconain halfwits!!!!

Pedmc45

Keith 'can I lick yer arse jabba' Jackson reckons the huns result yesterday means a compelling title challenge is coming, the only thing coming for that shower of shite is the grim reaper. Derek 'can I lick yer other arse jabba " Johnstone tips Celtic to win nothing !!! Thick as a neck of a glass bottle.

Keith 'can I lick yer arse jabba' Jackson reckons the huns result yesterday means a compelling title challenge is coming, the only thing coming for that shower of shite is the grim reaper. Derek 'can I lick yer other arse jabba " Johnstone tips Celtic to win nothing !!! Thick as a neck of a glass bottle.
Was any sevco player booked yesterday day for running towards the crowd ???
Will the hordes invade the pitch every time they get three points ??
Was there any condemnation of the pitch invasion ??

the only thing yesterdays result proves is that sevco and ther rancid fans will get away with just about anything ! police scotland are on eh job so we,ll see wot happens probs just get glossed over

Was any sevco player booked yesterday day for running towards the crowd ???
Will the hordes invade the pitch every time they get three points ??
Was there any condemnation of the pitch invasion ??
Not one Collum bottled it Doc. There was reporting of the invasion but to my mind there was no condemnation. It's only going to get worse. This season is only going to get worse . I think we'll have a healthy lead come Christmas and that mob and the media will erupt into madness.

There was condemnation....in the media of all places. The picture of the front page is on another thread.
Only the condemnation is aimed at the whole of scottish football....funny that.
Not the huns in the dock but the whole of scottish football.
Not "rangers" fans, couldn't bring themselves to say that. It was away fans that done it.

Not one Collum bottled it Doc. There was reporting of the invasion but to my mind there was no condemnation. It's only going to get worse. This season is only going to get worse . I think we'll have a healthy lead come Christmas and that mob and the media will erupt into madness.
Probably all Kilmarnock 's fault anyway. Improperly built roof, poor stewarding, refusing to lie down.... etc

Huns at the gates was organized to get the ticketless ones in and show killie they should have given them 2 stands

Police scotland being useless cnts were nowhere to be seen there's a surprise , even though rumours were about for a week this was gonna happen

The pitch invasion , the disabled roof collapse , well that will be a scottish football problem .

Right now someone will be going through 90 minutes of out game to try and find something help even up the score

Everyone and anyone campaign (stop laughing)

Something not right about this was it put up to head off uefa or were they tipped off by the SFA ,who after a 2 yr study are refusing to unveil the findings

The Refs ,,,,,,fk did we expect anything else

Huns at the gates was organized to get the ticketless ones in and show killie they should have given them 2 stands

Police scotland being useless cnts were nowhere to be seen there's a surprise , even though rumours were about for a week this was gonna happen

The pitch invasion , the disabled roof collapse , well that will be a scottish football problem .

Right now someone will be going through 90 minutes of out game to try and find something help even up the score

Everyone and anyone campaign (stop laughing)

Something not right about this was it put up to head off uefa or were they tipped off by the SFA ,who after a 2 yr study are refusing to unveil the findings

The Refs ,,,,,,fk did we expect anything else

I'm assuming then that killie were aware of what the sevco fans had planned, hence the reason for the gates being locked.
Did they make the police aware of what was happening?
If not, why? And if they did, why wasnt there a large police presence?
Police Scotland are capable of calling to arms many of their officers when needed. We all remember when they crushed and "kettled" the green brigade on their peaceful march up the gallowgate. I'm sure they even called in their brothers from Ayrshire for that one.
Will be interesting to hear kilmornocks take on the charging of the gates.

Bigoted moronic slabbering eejits ???

We never did trust nor believe the halfwits lol

Back