Need a pub to watch the game! 😲

Khenny

I'm going to be in Portpatrick on Tuesday night.

I know it's a long-shot, (as it's not exactly a hive of activity), but does anyone know a place I can watch it there?

Cheers guys HH πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

The crown has sky sports, it’s been a few years since I was last in the town, lovely wee place, nice harbour, don’t know of any specific Celtic shops

Used to wait for the wee fishing boats coming in at the harbour to by fresh for dinner was a great wee place fk knows where you could watch the game you could go round the houses looking in the windaes till you find a friendly tim ,,,then again yer chances would be slim

I was down at Portpatrick a couple of weeks ago. I don't recall any of the hotels showing sport. But the number of sevco tops wid make yer eyes watter.
There's a fair few! As usual worn by fat, ugly, gold chain wearing, neanderthal looking, dregs of humanity.

Apart from that the place is gorgeous.

Just grabbing a quick bite before watching the Bhoys hammer the Danes. πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ»πŸ˜ƒ

HH guys.

There's a fair few! As usual worn by fat, ugly, gold chain wearing, neanderthal looking, dregs of humanity.

Apart from that the place is gorgeous.

Just grabbing a quick bite before watching the Bhoys hammer the Danes. πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ»πŸ˜ƒ

HH guys.
The place is gorgeous Khenny, we go back down as often as we can. Very special memories for the gaffer and me. Due to pressure of work at the time, we can be certain that the time spent in The Mount Stewart hotel at the top of the hill was when our second daughter was conceived. Is that allowed admin???

The place is gorgeous Khenny, we go back down as often as we can. Very special memories for the gaffer and me. Due to pressure of work at the time, we can be certain that the time spent in The Mount Stewart hotel at the top of the hill was when our second daughter was conceived. Is that allowed admin???
Naw
there;s some of us could never affored to spend the night at such an establishment

Family forum Frank! 🀣

Had a couple of beers outside at the Mount Stewart this afternoon.

Staropramen on draught...πŸ»πŸ‘

πŸ»πŸ˜ƒπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Last edited:
Back