New home kit available to buy from today

26+6=1

p-9851-a_6.jpg

I'll be sticking with last season's shirt as I wouldn't be a fan of the shapes within the hoops. Too norn irony looking.

Take the gambling aff, it's ok.
I absolutely agree with you on the gambling but I'd take the drink off too. Celtic should be advertising things which will positively affect their young fans and players. With the CL money and our insurmountable dominance of Scottish Football the club doesn't need to tie Celtic's image to products which have ruined lives among the fanbase and have ruined footballers' careers. Neither sponsor can be displayed in Europe so the advertisers are focused on the Celtic fanbase. As a CL league side we should be sponsored by a decent company seeking European and Global exposure. How much exposure we can provide would depend on performance.

This would probably not take in as much advertising revenue as the current sponsors but is it not money we would rather do without. A football club should only be associated with healthy products but we advertise products that have ruined lives, families, careers and driven countless people to crime and suicide. It's blood money.

Look at what greed and desperation vomited all over Sevco's taps; fucking bitcoin scams. I knew a DJ who was married to a beautiful woman and had a nice family and he got caught by the first bitcoin pump and dump. He had put everything he had worked for into and took his own life when his live savings were fleeced. Sevco let fraudsters prey on their fans but then they're run by fraudsters preying on their fans.

I would argue that the Celtic board allow unscrupulous companies to prey on our fans. How many fans have developed type 2 diabetes from brand loyalty to Magners. This is an uncomfortable comparison with the fraud emanating from Ibrox. It is not positive, healthy or progressive for our club to be promoting bookies and booze. We are nothing like the fraud in our values, traditions and unbroken history so we should have no business dealings resembling their unconscionable criminality.

I absolutely agree with you on the gambling but I'd take the drink off too. Celtic should be advertising things which will positively affect their young fans and players. With the CL money and our insurmountable dominance of Scottish Football the club doesn't need to tie Celtic's image to products which have ruined lives among the fanbase and have ruined footballers' careers. Neither sponsor can be displayed in Europe so the advertisers are focused on the Celtic fanbase. As a CL league side we should be sponsored by a decent company seeking European and Global exposure. How much exposure we can provide would depend on performance.

This would probably not take in as much advertising revenue as the current sponsors but is it not money we would rather do without. A football club should only be associated with healthy products but we advertise products that have ruined lives, families, careers and driven countless people to crime and suicide. It's blood money.

Look at what greed and desperation vomited all over Sevco's taps; fucking bitcoin scams. I knew a DJ who was married to a beautiful woman and had a nice family and he got caught by the first bitcoin pump and dump. He had put everything he had worked for into and took his own life when his live savings were fleeced. Sevco let fraudsters prey on their fans but then they're run by fraudsters preying on their fans.

I would argue that the Celtic board allow unscrupulous companies to prey on our fans. How many fans have developed type 2 diabetes from brand loyalty to Magners. This is an uncomfortable comparison with the fraud emanating from Ibrox. It is not positive, healthy or progressive for our club to be promoting bookies and booze. We are nothing like the fraud in our values, traditions and unbroken history so we should have no business dealings resembling their unconscionable criminality.
I would have liked to be speaking to some large Japanese companies for sponsorship. I guess they are happy to have Dafabet signed up for several years yet.

Personally I'd be happy to make a few £million selling the naming rights of the stadium. I know many hate that idea but it doesn't bother me - I mean I still call it Parkheid even though it has officially been called Celtic Park for decades.

I would have liked to be speaking to some large Japanese companies for sponsorship. I guess they are happy to have Dafabet signed up for several years yet.

Personally I'd be happy to make a few £million selling the naming rights of the stadium. I know many hate that idea but it doesn't bother me - I mean I still call it Parkheid even though it has officially been called Celtic Park for decades.
Could you trust this board with that; associates of Boris Johnston.

Members online

Latest posts

Back