New Italian Anti-Racism Campaign

Almost as offensive as Tarantino character explaining fact about the link between Sicily an North Africa to the Mafia

My take on this scene is he knew he was going to be tortured to death so wanted to be as offensive as possible to provoke him into killing him straight away - with the added bonus of getting in a last f**k you to the guy whose going to kill him!

My take on this scene is he knew he was going to be tortured to death so wanted to be as offensive as possible to provoke him into killing him straight away - with the added bonus of getting in a last f**k you to the guy whose going to kill him!
Yeah. I fully agree.

but it highlights two things as well, for me.

1 You can twist facts to be rude while at same time missing out other relevant facts to create a not so truthful offensive story then call it a fact as if that means it true.

2 Italians being racist is bizarre, since they too are often racially abused. reminds me of a scene in Blazing saddles where the Indian feels sorry for the family.

As if skin tone is relevant to humanity.

Anyone who thinks skin tone is a pecking order of humanity really needs their heads checked.

Itt would be interesting to know of racist Italians look up to German as their superior?

I doubt it so why would they think its ok to discriminate against darker skin.

Strange version of humanity that thinks skin tone makes you superior.

Only the Italians could come up with an anti racism campaign, that's.racist FFS. Obviously it's morons who run Italian FA
I think its deliberate to be honest

Kind of get it up you, while suggesting its you who see things that are not there.

The bending of innocence to hide guilt, then blame the eye of beholder for looking at it wrong.

Sad reality of the way world actually performs regularly in politics.

Double speak in full flow.

Back