New set up like it or lump it

Big Bobo's bunnet

Goal posts were shifted mid thread. Decent podcast. I deleted renamed and rewrote my intro.
Anyway ,it , after a time gets down to the dark and final hand of UEFAs deck. It has been a murmur for a while now. It's not a had alot of chat in topics down south. They are all frantically pushing for a slot. PSG the most recent of the shameless. Old news for some. Nonsense for others.Hold on to your pants and have a spare. Italy have made a push ....no wonder.

Last edited:
well impressed wi calmac,the passing and the movement of tierney,christie, rogic, forrest and edouard"quality street gang" we'll find out on thursday! (oh great ads on the celtic blog, 70% off shoes! jist sayin)

Last edited:
well impressed wi calmac,the passing and the movement of tierney,christie, rogic, forrest and edouard"quality street gang" we'll find out on thursday!
MD spot on patience has been the key with these lads and now they are reaping the rewards and we are getting to see a new side to Celtic, as you say the quality street has come of age. Posted a podcast below

its david low been interviewed on the finances and in simple terms he lays the land and the possible future if we avoid pitfalls of our own making, almost done that with signings, but hopefully lesson learned, keep the feet to the floor and do not ease off the gas until there is nothing behind us.

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-p3ar8-9e3592

MD spot on patience has been the key with these lads and now they are reaping the rewards and we are getting to see a new side to Celtic, as you say the quality street has come of age. Posted a podcast below

its david low been interviewed on the finances and in simple terms he lays the land and the possible future if we avoid pitfalls of our own making, almost done that with signings, but hopefully lesson learned, keep the feet to the floor and do not ease off the gas until there is nothing behind us.

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-p3ar8-9e3592

I will catch you tommorow MD and i think there has been a bit of action tonight streets are cordoned off in Calton. probably read about it tommorow in the Rancid or the Hun,

Back