NFL , what’s so funny ?

I

Ian65

Well , what is so fuckin funny that last nite was fuckin dreadful you can moan about players staff pitches COVID refs government , the truth is funny guy you and you alone are to blame you took the audulation through the good times your getting it tight now .The only funny thing is you are still in a job if most performed like you son they’d be up the fuckin road in the morning.lost the dressing room , tactically inept and sad to say lost the vast majority of fans , you stick it out funny guy cause it’s going to take us years tae come back from your mismanagement Cheers

I agree but , it has to be the backroom staff John Kennedy has spent his whole time at Celtic in the treatment room... what experience can he bring to the table I.e training methods etc.. and Strathan also .. I believe if the backroom staff who are training the team had experience of working with top class players or could make top class players out of what we have .But the two we have are rubbish!!

As everybody on the noise know,s I am definitely not a Neil Lennon man.
About him laughing in last nights interview,I would say it was more a nervous laugh than a funny laugh,he was looking for something to say to justify either the performance or his managership and as we all know neither of them are good enough for Celtic.
He no doubt realises now that when he leaves Parkhead there is only one way he can go and that is down.
He know,s he will never ever be trusted with a position as big as he had at Celtic.
I believe if we had been able to attend the games he would have been gone a few weeks ago,I also believe the reason he is still here is because we went about things wrong when we attacked the board over the protection they were giving Lenny.
Hindsight is a great thing after the event,the banners at the time we thought would get the attention of the board which it did but not in the way we expected.
Dermot Desmond could not be seen to be backing down to the fans demands,he had to show the football world that as Chairman of one of the biggest supported clubs in the world that he was in complete control of everything at Parkhead ,he was the man who would decide the future of Neil Lennon not the fans whose money keeps the club alive,as big Jock said..without fans there is no football a statement maybe Mr Desmond should take heed of..
Lenny has chosen not to take the flak for everything which has went wrong with Celtic this season but if he takes a long and honest look at what he has done since his return game at Tyncastle he will see we have been on the decline since then.
We took for me the biggest hiding I have witnessed in over 100 old firm games in the 2019/20 League Cup Final and miraculously still won the game,he has absolutely no idea how to counteract any situation he finds himself in,he should not wait to be pushed and if he honestly has Celtic at heart leave now and let the new guy start building for the future which might take a lot of time and definitely a lot of money..

HH.

Think the reason he's still here is nobody's interested in coming ,that aside he should have been removed after the cup exit when we still had some sort of chance at the league

There's somethings goin on ,there's got to be for a club to stand back and watch the league go without even a fight and do nothing ,players aren't playing just turning up it's fk all to do with crowds missing

His laughing was just the final insult better Celtic managers have been sacked for less

its just down to pure greed, its be sacked for a 7 figure sum or resign for a 6 figure sum... human nature takes over, we all know we would keep working and annoy the boss if we were going to be given a larger sum of money when we were sacked....

Back