NICHOLSON ON THE SPFL BOARD

John nó

Got no idea what our CEO could bring to the table within the SPFL board, but hopefully he can help with the introduction of VAR later in the season, which I remain very sceptical about still.
Any other ideas on where he might be able to improve things within the SPFL and Scottish football in general?

Got no idea what our CEO could bring to the table within the SPFL board, but hopefully he can help with the introduction of VAR later in the season, which I remain very sceptical about still.
Any other ideas on where he might be able to improve things within the SPFL and Scottish football in general?
Get rid of that twat Doncaster and get us a decent TV deal. Even better, let us negotiate our own.

He needs to make the right noises to start worrying them and upset the status quo. I would not expect him to have any immediate success, but fighting the good fight is crucial. His primary loyalty is to Celtic, not anybody else. We have had enough kowtowing to them and we know where that got us. I hope he is the person with the courage and balls to force them into the current century. Do not be like his Celtic predecessors. Lickspittles, just happy to be in their company.

Last edited:
I think us and the toilet slurpers take year about with a representative on the board. Nothing really happens as they just oversee the running of things without any real powers as these need to be voted for by the clubs.
But it would be nice to think that the long winded letter of shite when the scum dropped points against the sheep, would end up in the shredder where it should have went in the first place BB

Members online

Latest posts

Back