Nil - Nil Games

Humf

Wasn't there yesterday and although my haydays were the 80s and 90s I can't remember many nil nils. I was at a Dundee game at parkhead when Barnes was the manager. It was nil nil with seconds to go and we scored. Was right next to the Dundee fans and we have them pelters as they were desperate for the draw!!!!!

Humf,i was there and it was poor,Biton would be better playing at the back or on the bench,he slows the game to much there was no pace in that team yesterday,every player gave the ball away poor poor performance.

In a perverse sort of way I liked the draw .
Don't get me wrong , I would have loved to go further ahead of Sevco but ... I can't help delighting in their fury /disappointment that when We eventually drop some points THEY get NO advantage from it .
It must be driving them all ( even more ) crazy !!! LOL !

Don't get me wrong , I would have loved to go further ahead of Sevco but ... I can't help delighting in their fury /disappointment that when We eventually drop some points THEY get NO advantage from it .

Good point Millsy.

Haha ??

Agree with Maria here -- good point, Millsy. We didn't have a good day, but we lost no ground. And I am sure it drives the Sevcos crazy . . . . as the clock winds down (as boab1916 points out).
mindthegap.jpg

Cheered me right up.....never thought of it like that??

Back