Not a crisis??

Lubos left peg

It's hard to explain the situation Celtic are in at this very moment in time.
How can a team and club that's won 9 domestic trophies in a row, sitting at the top of the table with a goals for tally of 12 after only 2 matches have such a dark cloud hanging over it?
And to be honest it's kind of felt that way, for me at least, for the last 2 seasons.
There is constant negativity about celtic pouring from the media. Every idiot has their opinion and sadly some of those idiots seem to know more than we would like them to about our club. Fat Boyd had his source. We all said he was talking shite but it was discovered that Celtic had a leak..people even said it was brendan himself.
I know the media have basically sold all of our players so it shouldn't come as a surprise when they get one right...but as we were all calling bullshit over Tierney they were spot on.
On top of the negative media we have the constant seasonal clusterfuck that is the tranfer window. It seems our board are happy to keep us just in front of the rest.
Like killing the competition completely will effect their income.
This should be a golden era for Celtic but it just seems that everytime things start to look up we are hit with a sucker punch.
I understand the older fans on here have seen what an actual crisis looks like so I wont call it that. But something needs to change around the club as very soon that dark cloud will start to effect the players.
Maybe I'm still pissed of about tuesday and im talking utter bollocks.
Not really a purpose of this post just wanted to get it off my chest.
HH?

Lubo you feel better?
Think you should bud, good post , but it’s not a crisis , crisis I when the BOS want to shut the door , crises is nearly 10 in a row for the monkeys , big wim sorted that out , this is a big bump in the road but we are Celtic , not saying it’s not hard right now , we have a lot of work to do but keep the faith , that’s who we are and what we are ?

Lubo you feel better?
Think you should bud, good post , but it’s not a crisis , crisis I when the BOS want to shut the door , crises is nearly 10 in a row for the monkeys , big wim sorted that out , this is a big bump in the road but we are Celtic , not saying it’s not hard right now , we have a lot of work to do but keep the faith , that’s who we are and what we are ?
????????????

Lubo you feel better?

Could not agree more. Happy you have a moan Lubo we are not best pleased right ow. But we could be sitting on the night of first September having lost the first derby. We need to really keep the faith. We are the best in Scotland by a country mile we start piling abuse on our players and we start to create doubt and failure will surely follow.
If we don't stand together our castle will fall.
We are Celtic, believe and live it.
Hail Hail

Lubo, always a great read, but these fuckers want to unsettle us at every turn. With the amount of shit they throw, something's got to stick eventually.

A crisis is an extinction level event like what happened to that bastion of hatred 7-years ago.

A crisis is what will happen to the bastard offspring imminently.

This is a fuck up of reasonable proportions, but nevertheless, still just a fuck up.

HH Lubo........the real crisis is if your wee lassies ever bring home a hun to meet you!

Lubo, always a great read, but these fuckers want to unsettle us at every turn. With the amount of shit they throw, something's got to stick eventually.

A crisis is an extinction level event like what happened to that bastion of hatred 7-years ago.

This is a fuck up of reasonable proportions, but nevertheless, still just a fuck up.

HH Lubo........the real crisis is if your wee lassies ever bring home a hun to meet you!
aye and says call me billy

The trouble with being at the top of the pile is that when you fall everyone wants to kick you in the hope of keeping you there,the disappointment of Tuesday hit everyone involved with the club,we felt it deeply because we love our club, the clubs media has gone into lock down why?? I have no doubt they feel the loss as much as us however that is no reason to hide behind the door we need to know what's happening at the moment people are feeling down come on Celtic tell us what's going on after all we are the Celtic family

It's hard to explain the situation Celtic are in at this very moment in time.
How can a team and club that's won 9 domestic trophies in a row, sitting at the top of the table with a goals for tally of 12 after only 2 matches have such a dark cloud hanging over it?
And to be honest it's kind of felt that way, for me at least, for the last 2 seasons.
There is constant negativity about celtic pouring from the media. Every idiot has their opinion and sadly some of those idiots seem to know more than we would like them to about our club. Fat Boyd had his source. We all said he was talking shite but it was discovered that Celtic had a leak..people even said it was brendan himself.
I know the media have basically sold all of our players so it shouldn't come as a surprise when they get one right...but as we were all calling bullshit over Tierney they were spot on.
On top of the negative media we have the constant seasonal clusterfuck that is the tranfer window. It seems our board are happy to keep us just in front of the rest.
Like killing the competition completely will effect their income.
This should be a golden era for Celtic but it just seems that everytime things start to look up we are hit with a sucker punch.
I understand the older fans on here have seen what an actual crisis looks like so I wont call it that. But something needs to change around the club as very soon that dark cloud will start to effect the players.
Maybe I'm still pissed of about tuesday and im talking utter bollocks.
Not really a purpose of this post just wanted to get it off my chest.
HH?
Yes Lubo, I am 73 , seen the REAL bad times,we came through it ,and with belief! We had a guardian angel in the wee man ‘Fergus’wee in stature,a giant in commitment to this fab club and all it stands for! But have to agree we are at a crossroads, what do we do.?do we as fans say feck you Lawwell and boycott the club games,because they know we won’t do that,they are using our loyalty against us,devious assholes ,hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back