Nothing is Lost yet(but our pride in Europe)

McGarrell

So far this season has been a shambles ,but at the end off the day our season starts against Ross county in our defence of the league cup,we are only effectively 5 points behind in the league we have only lost one game in the league ,that was due to unforseen circumstances,with players who would normally play being out with covid,also what I think the biggest factor in that defeated no crowd at the match,the fans lift the team in a match off such magnitude,in fact we have only lost 1 game in the leagu in the whole of 2020,and we are nearly in December,we can still win the Scottish cup,1game away from the quadruple treble, unpresidented in any league in the world,but think about it the only thing we have lost so far is our pride in the European games,but what is paradise known for in these big European ties?,yes the fans the atmosphere there is no doubt in my mind that we are mostly effected out off any other team due to the lack off fans,but as I say we can still salvage this season wether it be with a new manager or not it's not to late to save this season,so if we are going to change the manager do it quickly don't wait till it's to late to save anything,Neil can still pull this off if he can get the players quickly onside again it would be no shame on him if he asks to get someone he trusts as assistant to him,all is not lost yet but it's nearly at that point ,so ffs Celtic do something quick Neil in or out,if it's in make the big statement that we are with him then it is was it is and get the heads down and get the finger out,if Neil's to go get him out now no fucking about get him out today get someone in and get on with it, so come on lawwell make your mind up in or out,but make it quickly, Mon the hoops

You are correct - nothing is lost yet ( apart from Europe and a big slice of our reputation ) but some of your assumptions need to be questioned .

The one game we lost was such a dire display of non-trying that you have to question the coaching staff - and if we are relying on the crowd lifting the players , what role has the coach ?

''Neil can still pull this off if he can get the players onside ''- Why are they NOT onside at the moment ,and if Lennon has caused this , why would the players respond now ?

If Lennon '' asks to get someone he trusts as assistant ... all is not lost '' . Does he NOT trust his present coaching team ? If not why has he persevered with them ? If he has asked for ''someone he trusts '' and been refused , why has he not said something or resigned ?

I respect your defence of Neil Lennon but reality is biting hard and more of the same is NOT an option if the season is to be saved . Making excuses for what has gone before is no longer a long term solution .

HH

You are correct - nothing is lost yet ( apart from Europe and a big slice of our reputation ) but some of your assumptions need to be questioned .

The one game we lost was such a dire display of non-trying that you have to question the coaching staff - and if we are relying on the crowd lifting the players , what role has the coach ?

''Neil can still pull this off if he can get the players onside ''- Why are they NOT onside at the moment ,and if Lennon has caused this , why would the players respond now ?

If Lennon '' asks to get someone he trusts as assistant ... all is not lost '' . Does he NOT trust his present coaching team ? If not why has he persevered with them ? If he has asked for ''someone he trusts '' and been refused , why has he not said something or resigned ?

I respect your defence of Neil Lennon but reality is biting hard and more of the same is NOT an option if the season is to be saved . Making excuses for what has gone before is no longer a long term solution .

HH
Untitled.jpg

Back