Now we know Shaun is not the new DOF..

green sprig

They say two Strachans are better than one,the Celtic board seem to thinks so anyway.
Was the Shaun Maloney to be the new Celtic DOF more bullshit from the board to buy them a wee bit more time.
I am glad I dont have any accountants in our family,everyone of them seem to be liars especially the top two at Celtic football club..

HH

Before any of this I'd want to hear from McKay. What is the structural outline, what are the roles within it, what are the job specifications for those roles, because if not this is simply a front an attempt to window dress and no real change. What was that song from The Who about revolution being a facade? Say hello to the new boss same as the old boss was the final line I think.

Before any of this I'd want to hear from McKay. What is the structural outline, what are the roles within it, what are the job specifications for those roles, because if not this is simply a front an attempt to window dress and no real change. What was that song from The Who about revolution being a facade? Say hello to the new boss same as the old boss was the final line I think.
Is that not his speciality, window dressing? Was he not in marketing at the SRU. Let's face it, he's not a football man. His main job is to deflect attention from PL.

Is that not his speciality, window dressing? Was he not in marketing at the SRU. Let's face it, he's not a football man. His main job is to deflect attention from PL.
Could be right BB, having not heard from him direct it is difficult to know what we have. I get that there can be cock ups or bad luck in any organisation when it comes to identifying and closing deals for individuals, but by now if (and it is a big if) they have being doing some work restructuring following this fabled review etc then lets see that outline, no confidentiality issues with indiviuals earmarked, just the structure. Rumours like this 'dream team' seem like we carry on regardless, same old ways and pretend to offer something different.
Strachan senior has had his time and his day. He's an accident waiting to happen, a lot to say and out of touch as his Adam Johnson comments illustrated

They say two Strachans are better than one,the Celtic board seem to thinks so anyway.
Was the Shaun Maloney to be the new Celtic DOF more bullshit from the board to buy them a wee bit more time.
I am glad I dont have any accountants in our family,everyone of them seem to be liars especially the top two at Celtic football club..

HH
The way the management line up keeps changing ,minds me of the billy connelly joke

i'll have some of that
none of that
all of that
a bit of that
more of that
less of that

and fkn stay awake cause i will change soon

a shambles a pathetic shambles that just keeps on giving

Must admit I wouldn't have minded seeing WGS in a role of DOF but can't see one being appointed at this stage as if we were serious about appointing one, he would have needed to have been in position long ago, with the close season been the busiest time of year for them.
Also got experience in the role with what he done with Dundee.
His son remains a problem as I don't like him or JK should be around 1st team affairs as both don't seem up to the required standards needed.
By not having a proper DOF in place already, I fear is a huge mistake and still allows PL traitor a free run to continue his role of making a total bollox of everything he's involved in within the club

Members online

Latest posts

Back