One Year Ago

Celtic Park without fans is any old park except the surroundings are nicer. Home or away there is no advantage domestically depending on the opposition, no fans to intimidate the weaklings, no fans to call to book outrages, Jock Stein really meant football without fans is shite, football is an entertainment sport and TV just does not capture it as it is. Canned in noise and cardboard cut outs is fucking pish. Celtic TV need to invest in GCI for tv viewing that actually has movement and signinga and Celtic should introduce actual noise for the players.

virtual-audience.jpg

Let some roar out me that night,we all know these players are far better than theyve shown recently,whether thats down to the manager or bad attitudes we need this sorted out pronto
That was the night i thought/felt we were heading back towards well slightly bigger things. Thought we'd matured enough to be able to go somewhere we'd heard of and win a game. Feck we even carried a bit of luck away from home :)

This is the first summer in a good coupla years we ain't sold at least one of our stars, I'm shocked, amazed at that! Last summer was sure at least Calmac or Ollie would be lost for financial gain. Fuck excuses, all the guys we prayed we'd keep have been kept , except Forester, who is the best keeper in Europe no doubt, Laxalt is quality no doubt n should be signed but the board for the first time in decades have given us exactly what we always wanted. It's been shockerponi summer time!!!

We have the guys that delivered immense history and should give us an a mind-fucking 4 trebles in a row!!! 4 fuckin' trebles!!!! Whit the fuckin' fuck??? The first treble I saw in my life was St. Martin!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

The board, for once, have given us the tools, the only difference I see is we ain't allowed in to chant the Bhoys on! It was always said we're the 12th man but, sadly, in this day n age, unless we're actually there to shout them on it seems the players training sessions that we've had to endure this seasow will continue.

I'm actually a fan of the 3-5-2, been screaming for it since anti-Celtic Strachan was down sizing our team, n fair play to him for his achievements except for our style of play n the embarrassing Jo Doumbe cup win which I'm still raging about for the manner in which we played, but Christ almighty, get a fuckin' defence in there!!! Praying for big Julie back... if you can hobble, get back in there NOW for Henke's sake!!

We have been hurt by injuries, sure, but the talent we have is still the best we've had since Caesar's first stint!

Fuck all the huns, we'll still scoosh the league for the mind blowing 10! Why? Look at the state of everybody else! We're in a different stratosphere with the talent we have!!

It all comes out in the wash!!!

KTF n TAL

GBTC

Members online

Latest posts

Back