open letter

jinky58

Dear Dermot,
I am writing to you out of concern about the teams recent performance in the game against the rangers at Ibrox park on December 29th, my main concern is that the Celtic bod once again refuse to invest in the team from a position of strength and this allows our challengers to put a stop to us winning consecutive titles for 8,9 &10 in a row, I would urge you and the bod to back the manager in his pursuit of these titles to the best of your ability and return the bragging rites back to the celtic support and then we can work towards European success.

Forever a Celt.
Jim McGuire

Dear Mr. Lawwell,

How are you fixed for a sub after pocketing your substantial bonus?

Drowning my sorrows took an extensive toll on my personal finances on Saturday, so I think the least you can do is give me a wee advance (interest free) till payday.

In fact, it would be appreciated if you just let me off the hook like you've done with the huns.

I'm not a greedy man, Peter. A few grand will help ease the burden and allow me to continue this drunken horror show to obliterate the haunting memories of Saturday.

Yours Sincerely
PB

Dear Peter.

Realise your personal gravy train is in danger of going off the rails. We know you don’t give a fuck about making us better, apart from words, but this affects you and your continued employment with your bonus for fuck all coming to an end.

I’ve never been a fan. I see through your pish. Talk is cheap, unlike what you cost us. Every time we have been in a position of tearing away, you blink.

Now, a lot of people think the sun shines out of your arse, none more so than you. I’m not in that crowd. I never have been.

You talked, there’s that word again, about us becoming acrecignused CL team. Here’s a tip. Talking about it doesn’t make it happen, as we have all witnessed. You failed in the summer. How any CEO could keep his or her job by costing his business £60m by not strengthening where dugs in the street knew it needed to happen is beyond me.

Dugs seems to have understood our situation more. Maybe one of them should be banking a £2m bonus to spend on treats.

It’s your favourite time of the year, transfer window. When your natural instinct is to go cheap and hope. Well, that’s not going to cut it. If you don’t step up, I hope the Celtic support, including those whose heads have resided up your arse these last years, see you for what you are. A chancer. A big talker, slow walker.

You have a chance to turn things around. I personally have fuck all faith in you. The possible signings and loan projects mentioned, to have the support in a state of, here we fucking go again.

Earn your wages, then we might move on to a bonus that reflects your true performance. Just shy of fuck all, is my figure so far this year. Prove me wrong this time please. I know it will go against every fibre of your being. But, give it a go. Courage and standing up is good for you. We need you and the rest of the Seven Dwarfs on the board to make it happen.

If you don’t there will be a fans revolt and your arse will be kicked into touch.

Happy New Year is a demand, not a request and hope.

Yours in Celtic

TV

Dear Peter.

Realise your personal gravy train is in danger of going off the rails. We know you don’t give a fuck about making us better, apart from words, but this affects you and your continued employment with your bonus for fuck all coming to an end.

I’ve never been a fan. I see through your pish. Talk is cheap, unlike what you cost us. Every time we have been in a position of tearing away, you blink.

Now, a lot of people think the sun shines out of your arse, none more so than you. I’m not in that crowd. I never have been.

You talked, there’s that word again, about us becoming acrecignused CL team. Here’s a tip. Talking about it doesn’t make it happen, as we have all witnessed. You failed in the summer. How any CEO could keep his or her job by costing his business £60m by not strengthening where dugs in the street knew it needed to happen is beyond me.

Dugs seems to have understood our situation more. Maybe one of them should be banking a £2m bonus to spend on treats.

It’s your favourite time of the year, transfer window. When your natural instinct is to go cheap and hope. Well, that’s not going to cut it. If you don’t step up, I hope the Celtic support, including those whose heads have resided up your arse these last years, see you for what you are. A chancer. A big talker, slow walker.

You have a chance to turn things around. I personally have fuck all faith in you. The possible signings and loan projects mentioned, to have the support in a state of, here we fucking go again.

Earn your wages, then we might move on to a bonus that reflects your true performance. Just shy of fuck all, is my figure so far this year. Prove me wrong this time please. I know it will go against every fibre of your being. But, give it a go. Courage and standing up is good for you. We need you and the rest of the Seven Dwarfs on the board to make it happen.

If you don’t there will be a fans revolt and your arse will be kicked into touch.

Yours in Celtic

TV
I second that. HH

Dear Peter.

Yours in Celtic

TV
To be honest mate I don't like your soft soping letter. you give the wrong impression, can't you tell him how the fans feel??? It just looks like you are being to friendly

Dear jinxy67 Brimcbhoy,theverdict1,scherical planet,jinky58, i still ain't called or wrote, I never had a chance
I hope yer mad, I just think it's fucked up you want me to answer fans
i know you think you don't deserve it but fk it my bonus depends on it
get it up ye man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan

peter

Dear Dermot,
I am writing to you out of concern about the teams recent performance in the game against the rangers at Ibrox park on December 29th, my main concern is that the Celtic bod once again refuse to invest in the team from a position of strength and this allows our challengers to put a stop to us winning consecutive titles for 8,9 &10 in a row, I would urge you and the bod to back the manager in his pursuit of these titles to the best of your ability and return the bragging rites back to the celtic support and then we can work towards European success.

Forever a Celt.
Jim McGuire
Not sure who the Celtic bod is,but a letter like that should have went in at the end of August.HH

Dear jinxy67 Brimcbhoy,theverdict1,scherical planet,jinky58, i still ain't called or wrote, I never had a chance

peter

Fk me right fae stan. HH Kelly ????

peter
What the f...???

Back