Opportunity for them to go top

BILLCOWIE1958

With St Mirren v HUNS kicking off a couple of hours before our match with HERTZ watch the BLUE HOARDES go mental if they secure top spot if even just for a couple of hours

No doubt they'll be aiming to score a barrel load hoping to still be top when we roll up to their midden next Sunday

After our last 3 single goal margin victories against today's opponents (all 2-1) we need to get back to the days of taking 5 6 or 7 without response off of these league proppers and maximise our goal difference We don't want repeats of season 2002/3 where we lost out on goal difference by 1 goal on the final day of the season after returning from Seville

WIth the HUNS seemingly intent on high margin victories let's get our retaliation in first

HH?

Last edited:
With St Mirren v HUNS kicking off a couple of hours before our match with HERTZ watch the BLUE HOARDES go mental if they secure top spot if even just for a couple of hours

No doubt they'll be aiming to score a barrel load hoping to still be top when we roll up to their midden next Sunday

After our last 3 single goal margin victories against today's opponents (all 2-1) we need to get back to the days of taking 5 6 or 7 without response off of these league proppers and maximise our goal difference We don't want repeats of season 2002/3 where we lost out on goal difference by 1 goal on the final day of the season after returning from Seville

WIth the HUNS seemingly intent on high margin victories let's get our retaliation in first

HH?

I can’t bring myself Bill to give them a win on the predictor even though i know the officials will hand it to them should their own merits fail.

So im hoping that St Mirren gub the fkrs ?

Back