OUR RESPONSIBILITIES.

Steviebhoy67

It's hard how i should approach this.
Psychological problems are a big issue in the world today. In our cyber world it's easy to talk about some subjects without the face to face situation. Some can find that a great thing if used in a responsible way. By saying responsible i mean that we shouldn't abuse the situation by verbally attacking others. For all we know that person may be at breaking point with many other factors in their life. Lets all give people respect on this site. There's been too many heartbreaking stories.
Let's be nice.
HH๐Ÿ€

Good point Steviebhoy, it's not about personal abuse, it's about a club we love and our opinions are as diverse as the stars, and respect should come first and foremost even if you don't agree with it there's absolutely no need for personal attacks, well done mate shone a light on something that had to said.HHโ˜˜โ˜˜โ˜˜

Good point Steviebhoy, it's not about personal abuse, it's about a club we love and our opinions are as diverse as the stars, and respect should come first and foremost even if you don't agree with it there's absolutely no need for personal attacks, well done mate shone a light on something that had to said.HHโ˜˜โ˜˜โ˜˜
It's still ok to chin the huns, though. ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's hard how i should approach this.
Psychological problems are a big issue in the world today. In our cyber world it's easy to talk about some subjects without the face to face situation. Some can find that a great thing if used in a responsible way. By saying responsible i mean that we shouldn't abuse the situation by verbally attacking others. For all we know that person may be at breaking point with many other factors in their life. Lets all give people respect on this site. There's been too many heartbreaking stories.
Let's be nice.
HH๐Ÿ€
it is like what you say, we come on here at different times of day and under different influences. which in turn colour our views. as a whole we should appreciate different views. otherwise we would, all be lemmings leaping off the cliff. Debate is good, probs peeps need to learn how to put their points across in a simple manner and be able to reason with questions. also and I am guilty, do not characterist our fellow fans on this site. do not let this go down the tubes, I love this site and all who contribute๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

it is like what you say, we come on here at different times of day and under different influences. which in turn colour our views. as a whole we should appreciate different views. otherwise we would, all be lemmings leaping off the cliff. Debate is good, probs peeps need to learn how to put their points across in a simple manner and be able to reason with questions. also and I am guilty, do not characterist our fellow fans on this site. do not let this go down the tubes, I love this site and all who contribute๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Good to see youre feelin the love the night Falco โ˜˜๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

Good to see youre feelin the love the night Falco โ˜˜๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
always mean to feel the love. sometimes in life get a wee bit uptight, no malice intented. fireworks thread was out of order. but then again calm down think before typing. We are all on the same page. why fall out, there have been a few sites where they have fell by the wayside. because of stupidity or assholes trying to create disharmony. monitors sort it. I said it before, SORTIT.

Well said Steviebhoy. Its is actually good to disagree and argue our points but always "play the ball and not the man" (or woman or whatever). We all have different backgrounds, upbringings, experiences and beliefs and are only here for the love of Celtic Football Club, so will see the same thing differently. Respect to all and be fair when disagreeing. And peace & love to dog-lovers ๐Ÿถ AND cat-lovers ๐Ÿฑ - we should be all on the same side on here. HH ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š

Members online

Latest posts

Back