• AGM Shareholders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Imdepently Report and Complain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It continues to be complete ignorance from all concerned or to put it simpler the ignorant are not concerned at all.
They do not expect to be challenged ....the hate crime legislation has been sneered at by the haters in plain sight and the lack of condemnation from all the usual quarters in our rancid society speaks volumes ....I actually watched an stv interview prior to the game on Sunday were some stv exec was rolled out to make a ludicrous argument about how he didn't envisage hate crime from the hordes as their would be no Celtic supporters in attendance to be offended. I kid you not. What chance have you got. Allegedly.
They are happy to roll out any person with a biased not only to our club, our fan base but our community and religious beliefs. We need a coming together of our bond, our beliefs , how I don't know? But surely there has to be someone collectively willing to pull our Voices together that holds sway. Unfortunately it's not the current board, let's hope that this could be brought up at an AGM. Doubtful though, but as a collective community surely our Voices can be heard.. Maybe a petition, Write to MSPs, MPs, Broadcaster, Media and our Club to start the ball rolling. I've been spat at, in front of my children for wearing a celtic top, my friend was slashed after a Derby game and afterwards has never set foot in Parkhead. Shameful and I come from a mixed family and if a family member ever spoke out of turn I would have quick words to say. I raise my children to respect people as humans no matter there beliefs or support to a club or cause.

I'm a Pagan, I also wear a Celtic Cross, the amount of times I've been called a fenian b*****d, a taiga etc. I've lost count, but if you're hoping for Poilas Alba to do something, I wouldn't hold my breath, because they don't give a fuck.

There was an incident on Sunday when MrsTT, Daughter & I were out watching the match, I won't go into it here, but due to my Celtic Cross I found myself in handcuffs, thank fuck the pub video camera had caught the original incident on camera.

But if you are a Celtic fan equal treatment is something you'll never get in this Country. 🤬
Sorry to hear about the incident so glad it was all caught on CCTV, for me religion doesn't play a part in Celtic and why I love my team, it's part of me part of my history. I don't expect the police to do nowt, but the root cause is the media allows thos warped perception of our society to exist and for me it's them that should be calling this out all the time. But until we have a singular voice we won't be heard.

I'm a Pagan, I also wear a Celtic Cross, the amount of times I've been called a fenian b*****d, a taiga etc. I've lost count, but if you're hoping for Poilas Alba to do something, I wouldn't hold my breath, because they don't give a fuck.

There was an incident on Sunday when MrsTT, Daughter & I were out watching the match, I won't go into it here, but due to my Celtic Cross I found myself in handcuffs, thank fuck the pub video camera had caught the original incident on camera.

But if you are a Celtic fan equal treatment is something you'll never get in this Country. 🤬
Did it involve domino’s??😉

I would be interested in viewing your complaints to these platforms if you wouldn’t mind sharing them.

And I see TNT Sports and Amazon prime have the guy who announced last week he was going to the weekends game to sing anti Catholic songs doing commentry.... Sad really how he's getting away with it.
We call it out but no on listens 😢💚🤍👊

Sorry to hear about the incident so glad it was all caught on CCTV, for me religion doesn't play a part in Celtic and why I love my team, it's part of me part of my history. I don't expect the police to do nowt, but the root cause is the media allows thos warped perception of our society to exist and for me it's them that should be calling this out all the time. But until we have a singular voice we won't be heard.

I complained to sky after they apologised for Celtic fans singing fuck the crown.
I asked why is it that they are happy to apologise for this, but have never apologised for the hate songs that are broadcast every 2 weeks when the scum are playing.
I was emailed back by a lady called Jackie who told me it's hard for them to regulate live TV blah blah blah. Basically told me to fuck off, in a round about way. I argued that I thought her response was a joke to which she responded by telling me to take my complaint to the TV watchdog and that wouldn't be replying anymore.

It was apparent what the media are all about over the last few days.
Kennedy gets hit with several coins, O'Riley is just missed by a bottle.
But if you went on to BBC that night, the headline article was about Celtic and the historical abuses at the Boys Club. Upon reading the story, it was clear to me that there was nothing new in the article, it was a re-hash of previous articles. Sky followed with it the next day.
Those abused have suffered terribly and i hope they get some closure in the form of whatever compensation they are due, but they were used by the media in this case.
Thats the way our media works up here, the unseen hand is entrenched in all big organisations.
Thts what they do, infiltrate.
Sky doesn't apologise for the hate fest, BBC doesn't either.
There is no media campaign to rid our game of this sectariansm so they are complicit.
The SFA hasn't even warned that lot once in 130 years, they act as if it doesnt happen.
Shameful.

Brendan was asked in the sky interview about Kennedy getting hit and said..eh!! Never seen anything!!then about cantwell havin a go,,ah!!its!!a nothing,,,,we need to stop defending the Huns because if they incidents are reversed get your mortgage on they cunts taking it all the way…big ange done it last season when a staff member got stitches,,so maybe they’re being told to keep it schtum!!!for the sake of the old firm product 🤔

But if you went on to BBC that night, the headline article was about Celtic and the historical abuses at the Boys Club. Upon reading the story, it was clear to me that there was nothing new in the article, it was a re-hash of previous articles. Sky followed with it the next day.
Those abused have suffered terribly and i hope they get some closure in the form of whatever compensation they are due, but they were used by the media in this case.
Thats the way our media works up here, the unseen hand is entrenched in all big organisations.
There is no media campaign to rid our game of this sectariansm so they are complicit.
The SFA hasn't even warned that lot once in 130 years, they act as if it doesnt happen.
Shameful.
Totally agree with every point you have made..i also hope that the victims of child abuse get compensation
Brendan was asked in the sky interview about Kennedy getting hit and said..eh!! Never seen anything!!then about cantwell havin a go,,ah!!its!!a nothing,,,,we need to stop defending the Huns because if they incidents are reversed get your mortgage on they cunts taking it all the way…big ange done it last season when a staff member got stitches,,so maybe they’re being told to keep it schtum!!!for the sake of the old firm product 🤔
If I was Kennedy I would be raging with Rodgers. Surely he said to him, trying to tell me that Rodgers didn't notice the increases police presence around celtics area. FFS we need strong leadership from club and manager. It's OK to get a top sports lawyer to defend Rodgers for his comments on Beaton. But where is that lawyer for the safety of our club staff, players and supporters. Our club doesn't do enough, they have media and social channels and in Desmond a man with power. But we don't use it to defend us.

Shameful.
Our Club and sections of support like the CSC and The Trust have more power that could help drive something. Even the Green Brigade and the support could be applying pressure to the club directors about what's happening here right now in Scotland.

Shameful.
I thought the very same mate and it is always the same as soon as any derogatory news should be focused on them it is turned very quickly to a Celtic bad news story.
How anybody can defend how corrupt this whole country is in terms of its pro one club and anti ours is beyond me.
This minority nonsense ...one is as bad as the other crap .....paranoia myth ....it doesn't matter what the mib do blah blah blah
It is all one big institutional scam that has been governed by the authorities and the secret society's who despise our club and all who support us.
Anybody who cannot see the evidence of a never ending corrupt SFA/LRA/SMSM against our club is blind or exceptionally naive.
VAR has simply shown they don't care what we say and use it as an add on to cheat in plain sight these days.
It is indeed shameful and it seems there will never be an end to it certainly not in my lifetime.

Ila couple of years back I reported a comment on Facebook - the only time I have ever done it. It was a sickening rant about Ange being a dirty Fenian bastard and paedophile, among many many other disgusting rants. They got back about a week later saying it had been reviewed and it had not violated any of their regulations.
It's disgusting how social media Companies can not see this as abuse. Ffs it's a complete joke. If it was about colour it would be a different story. I had the same issue with X but I appealed and provided more context as to why it was abusive towards me as a Catholic and as a Father. I'm still awaiting the decision. But the comments have been removed. So think X has eventually upheld. But just not confirmed it to me directly yet.

Totally agree with every point you have made..i also hope that the victims of child abuse get compensation

If I was Kennedy I would be raging with Rodgers. Surely he said to him, trying to tell me that Rodgers didn't notice the increases police presence around celtics area. FFS we need strong leadership from club and manager. It's OK to get a top sports lawyer to defend Rodgers for his comments on Beaton. But where is that lawyer for the safety of our club staff, players and supporters. Our club doesn't do enough, they have media and social channels and in Desmond a man with power. But we don't use it to defend us.
Mate first thing brendan said after his hearing for calling Beaton incompetent was he’s the top referee??a mean com on to fuck!!!surly you make the guy pull his socks up and prove us wrong??

Our Club and sections of support like the CSC and The Trust have more power that could help drive something. Even the Green Brigade and the support could be applying pressure to the club directors about what's happening here right now in Scotland.
Agree with that mate,have said on numerous occasions our fans should work like the unions (used to)..stronger in numbers!!! End of football season if all withdrew or cancelled sky just for the months when there’s fuckall worth watching and gave the reason,ie the snyde imbalance and negativity they aim towards our fans and club,I’m sure someone in accounts would take notice??that way it doesn’t impact our clubs finances…stop buying the daily rags for one week!!not that many celtic fans do buy them??

Members online

Latest posts

Back