Panic Buyin.

My mate was a hotel manager in london

And he regularly got invited to wine tasting events to order expensive wines for his hotel

he took me along as his assistant one time I was down visiting

he normally didn't got to these events but sent someone

your meant to take taste then spit it in this ashtray type thing, so yo don't get pissed when testing the wines

I was fit as fiddle back then and my mate was my drinking buddy

we just got totally smashed

thousand quid a bottle wines dont taste any different to the 10 quid ones

I drank beer but since the wine was free I thought give it a go

we got asked to leave when we couldn't talk properly anymore

:p

My mate was a hotel manager in london

And he regularly got invited to wine tasting events to order expensive wines for his hotel

he took me along as his assistant one time I was down visiting

he normally didn't got to these events but sent someone

your meant to take taste then spit it in this ashtray type thing, so yo don't get pissed when testing the wines

I was fit as fiddle back then and my mate was my drinking buddy

we just got totally smashed

thousand quid a bottle wines dont taste any different to the 10 quid ones

I drank beer but since the wine was free I thought give it a go

we got asked to leave when we couldn't talk properly anymore

Wine is smoke and glass mirrors TET put a price on it and the fannys factor kicks in!

Wine is smoke and glass mirrors TET put a price on it and the fannys factor kicks in!
funny bit was most of. the dues serving their wine where big shot experts from south or France and other wine countries

they gave you a glass with tiny wee drop in it and gave you lecture on the fruitiness other such qualities of the wine

every one I just said it lovely top it up

gave me queer look but after a few glasses I stopped getting the lectures and they just filled it up without the initial wee drop

the event dude wasn't too happy but at least I was enjoying his hospitality

no every day you get smashed on thousands of pounds worth of fancy wine

funny bit was most of. the dues serving their wine where big shot experts from south or France and other wine countries

they gave you a glass with tiny wee drop in it and gave you lecture on the fruitiness other such qualities of the wine

every one I just said it lovely top it up

gave me queer look but after a few glasses I stopped getting the lectures and they just filled it up without the initial wee drop

the event dude wasn't too happy but at least I was enjoying his hospitality

no every day you get smashed on thousands of pounds worth of fancy wine

Talking about the tannins and earthyness, full fruit and underlying tones? Full on bullshit! Got to love these Con men, next thing you know you'll be buying a fitba club for a buck!

Back