Patryk is Ready To Go

Obsessed and rent free ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผwhit one is you wank, wank , good guy , shitebag , good guy , wank ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค back tae yer cut and paste lonely , thank for yer advice yesterday but the day a need advice aff a streak a pish like you is a long way off , stop wearing yer maws clothes Deirdre

Last edited by a moderator:
Obsessed and rent free ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผwhit one is you wank, wank , good guy , shitebag , good guy , wank ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค back tae yer cut and paste lonely , thank for yer advice yesterday but the day a need advice aff a streak a pish like you is a long way off , stop wearing yer maws clothes Deirdre

Look big cheese.....Iโ€™m no interested in the free rent you keep offering.....that may have worked for you elsewhere.....but no here.....and you really have to stop airing your wee fantasies on here.....having thoughts about men in womenโ€™s clothes.....ffs man.....get some help.....anyways, why donโ€™t you stick to making up stories about folk and getting ripped a new one in the process.....and mibbies it would be a good idea to stop compensating for your lack of intellect by posting countless emojis.....thereโ€™s a wee bit more advice for you.....free of charge ๐Ÿ˜

Look big cheese.....Iโ€™m no interested in the free rent you keep offering.....that may have worked for you elsewhere.....but no here.....and you really have to stop airing your wee fantasies on here.....having thoughts about men in womenโ€™s clothes.....ffs man.....get some help.....anyways, why donโ€™t you stick to making up stories about folk and getting ripped a new one in the process.....and mibbies it would be a good idea to stop compensating for your lack of intellect by posting countless emojis.....thereโ€™s a wee bit more advice for you.....free of charge ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ howโ€™s my biography coming along , whit is your name Mr Google yea fuckin think you know everything, think I offered you something previously and you shat a fuckin brick Deirdre back to yer cut and paste ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ emojis aw ma ain work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ howโ€™s my biography coming along , whit is your name Mr Google yea fuckin think you know everything, think I offered you something previously and you shat a fuckin brick Deirdre back to yer cut and paste ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ emojis aw ma ain work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You think?.....If you care to share with me where I โ€œshat a fuckin brickโ€ Iโ€™d really like to see it.....how about you post it here for all to see.....or are you making things up again?.....you have form for that.....donโ€™t you big cheese ๐Ÿ˜

You think?.....If you care to share with me where I โ€œshat a fuckin brickโ€ Iโ€™d really like to see it.....how about you post it here for all to see.....or are you making things up again?.....you have form for that.....donโ€™t you big cheese ๐Ÿ˜
Making it up obviously your the one who trawl through my old posts so that will give you something to do today if you can be arsed Iโ€™m in the brazen head till late get yersell doon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Making it up obviously your the one who trawl through my old posts so that will give you something to do today if you can be arsed Iโ€™m in the brazen head till late get yersell doon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What Iโ€™m seeing is you spout pish and drivel.....and when you get called out to prove the shite you spout.....you duck and dive and run for cover.....get a grip of yersel man.....Iโ€™m prepared to offer you an olive branch for the sake of peace....up to you ๐Ÿ‘

What Iโ€™m seeing is you spout pish and drivel.....and when you get called out to prove the shite you spout.....you duck and dive and run for cover.....get a grip of yersel man.....Iโ€™m prepared to offer you an olive branch for the sake of peace....up to you ๐Ÿ‘
Nae olive branch required your the child who keeps biting am not here to justify my post I post 99% pish its snide wee men like you that continually bite as someone once sang โ€œdonโ€™t rake up my mistakes I know exactly what they areโ€ you just canny help yer self as for being a liar yes I read a certain response incorrectly and made a rather rash post big wow if you or the good doctor are waiting for an apology tough I only apologise to people I respect , thatโ€™s me done as my emojis are feeling neglected โ˜น๏ธ โ˜น๏ธ

Nae olive branch required your the child who keeps biting am not here to justify my post I post 99% pish its snide wee men like you that continually bite as someone once sang โ€œdonโ€™t rake up my mistakes I know exactly what they areโ€ you just canny help yer self as for being a liar yes I read a certain response incorrectly and made a rather rash post big wow if you or the good doctor are waiting for an apology tough I only apologise to people I respect , thatโ€™s me done as my emojis are feeling neglected โ˜น โ˜น

Ach well!

They do say contrition is good for the soul ๐Ÿ˜

Seems a great young guy. Great to see he realised he needed to improve his core strength and put the work in. I like that attitude. I wish the boy well, he just needs to relax a bit, I think hes trying too hard when on and this is nearly always counter productive. I hope he plays well and would be brilliant if he grabbed a goal or two. Goid luck son.
I want to see this Bhoy tonite I like look of him n way wee griff no playing ball he cud be perfect heres hoping ๐Ÿคž

Back