Peter Grant

patmeech

Just read grant uptake on the mo story and how he thinks that was the catalyst for rangers domination he's right to a certain extent what I think happened was he.had no intention of rejoining us for his agent orange MCMURDO HAD ALREADY CONCLUDED A DEAL FOR HIM TO JOIN THE HUN AND IT WAS EMBARASS CELTIC HE PRETENDED TO JOIN AND MAKE IT EASIER FOR THEM SIGN HIM .AND ANOTHER SIDE TO THE STORY IT WAS TO END THE SECTARIANISM POLICY WAS SHIT THEY WHERE TOLD IF IT CONTINUED THEY WOULDN'T BE PLAYING IN EUROPEAN COMPETITIONS AND THAT'S THE TRUE REASON

Just read grant uptake on the mo story and how he thinks that was the catalyst for rangers domination he's right to a certain extent what I think happened was he.had no intention of rejoining us for his agent orange MCMURDO HAD ALREADY CONCLUDED A DEAL FOR HIM TO JOIN THE HUN AND IT WAS EMBARASS CELTIC HE PRETENDED TO JOIN AND MAKE IT EASIER FOR THEM SIGN HIM .AND ANOTHER SIDE TO THE STORY IT WAS TO END THE SECTARIANISM POLICY WAS SHIT THEY WHERE TOLD IF IT CONTINUED THEY WOULDN'T BE PLAYING IN EUROPEAN COMPETITIONS AND THAT'S THE TRUE REASON

Livid in America at the time he signed one of the points you make about ending the sectarian policy was true but it had nothing to do with european competitions and more to do with the sponser at the time giving them £1m ,this i heard before he signed

10 years later and got told the same story from a different source , throw in a tax free signing on fee and you have a judas signing on the dotted line

With hindsight I wouldn't give the Mo Johnson affair/signing the credit for Ranger's domination during that period .
As we are all aware NOW , Murray was financially cheating his way to titles and success while we had to contend with the biscuit tin mentality of the Whites/Kelly's at Celtic .
Being supported by the Bank Of Scotland and tax-dodging schemes ( EBT anyone ? ) was the recipe for Rangers' domination coupled with the ''custodians'' running Celtic into the ground . Mo Johnson was a minor influence in the great scheme of things at that time .

HH

I remember the photo shot with Big Billy and off we went to Hampden thinking we had Johnston and with a good feeling things were on the up we fucked the huns from lifting the treble. Even though he later signed for the huns we took a lift from thinking he was ours.
Remember the Celtic banners Treble My Arse and true to form wee Joe Miller popped up with the winner.

Just more evidence for my proposal that Judas finally atones for his sins and suffers the ultimate viking punishment/death of the 'Blood Eagle' on the centre circle of Celtic Park.

After collating all the decades of evidence, no right-minded person could concluude otherwise. I will be happy to snap his ribs off his spine prior to a representative of Cesar ripping the lungs out his chest cavity and spreading them like wings across his back.

My own humble proposal, but something worth consideration at higher levels, n'est pas?

Back