Profit

Weedocbhoy60

Watching transfer news on SKY and a thought popped into my chrome dome. Who was the last player sevco bought and then sold for a profit ??
I will understand if nobody replied or just posts "don't give a ..." I was just curious bhoys and ghirls. Just curious . Obviously not interested enough to do any research masel.

Watching transfer news on SKY and a thought popped into my chrome dome. Who was the last player sevco bought and then sold for a profit ??
I will understand if nobody replied or just posts "don't give a ..." I was just curious bhoys and ghirls. Just curious . Obviously not interested enough to do any research masel.
Waghorn? Maybe? think they got 3 shiney buttons and a piece of string and were Delighted "Back in the big time" was one Quote.??

the price of their Europa tickets!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! their dumb fuck fans are payin fur kant!!!!! gullible feckers, ma sides!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!
Aye - getting their gullible fans to pay 99p to hear a Ryan Kent interview after signing for them??? They'd try to sell the gullibillies the steam off their pish if they thought the peepul would pay for it.

Bunch of sad thick fuds! They could have bought the whole club for just 1p more a few years back. ?

Aye - getting their gullible fans to pay 99p to hear a Ryan Kent interview after signing for them??? They'd try to sell the gullibillies the steam off their pish if they thought the peepul would pay for it.

Bunch of sad thick fuds! They could have bought the whole club for just 1p more a few years back. ?

Steam aff their pish? Are you seriously trying to give Glibby ideas now?

BB is the steam aff DK's pish no that deludemol stuff they've been swallyin fur years!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back