Radio clyde should be a laugh

If you listened carefully to the show you could make out the sound in the studio of the closing of the ranks to defend Mcleish . SMSM doing what it does best !
According to BFDJ it was not a problem with the manager's formation , it was just that the players didn't know what they were to do !!! FFS !

I suspect McLeish didn't know what they were to do either.

If I might digress, on the alerts for this site I just got awarded two trophies... that's one more than Sevco.

I suspect McLeish didn't know what they were to do either.

If I might digress, on the alerts for this site I just got awarded two trophies... that's one more than Sevco.
Neil i think that means you get ten stars on your jumper or cardigan or tank top. Or string vest or semmit or whatever ?

If you listened carefully to the show you could make out the sound in the studio of the closing of the ranks to defend Mcleish . SMSM doing what it does best !
According to BFDJ it was not a problem with the manager's formation , it was just that the players didn't know what they were to do !!! FFS !
Comedy Gold. That is brilliant. You can just imagine him with the whiteboard and all the players looking at it thinking, "What the f@ck is this c@nt on!" ???
Like many, I couldn't care less about Scotland. If I was KT, I would have opted for the Isle of Man before that establishment embarassment ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back