Ralston Not Ready. But Don't Say Never.

Well, the numbers are closer than I would have thought. I think Ralston deserves a chance to develop at RB, and I think he is up to the task. Perhaps you should run Ralston's numbers vs. Toljan . . .

I think he needs to go out on loan and show he has the ability to step up. He failed to impress at Dundee Utd. I would love him to, I love his courage and fight, but that’s not enough. I wish it was, but it just isn’t.

Sometimes when stats are used,it is not always the best way to make a judgement?,the lad has potential and maybe should be given a chance,!the more you play the better you become ,suppose only time will tell ,hh

Sometimes when stats are used,it is not always the best way to make a judgement?,the lad has potential and maybe should be given a chance,!the more you play the better you become ,suppose only time will tell ,hh

There hasn’t been a single game when he looked the part. How many chances do you get? Lenny obviously doesn’t think he has what it takes to play for us. I have to agree. As I said on another thread, if he was here on loan would we want to buy him?

If we are honest and forget he’s an Academy player I don’t think anyone would. Some I feel are blinded by the fact he is a academy player, a good tim and lives the club. That’s not enough. If we were to judge him without that emotive situation we wouldn’t even consider him.

He’s still young and he needs games. He has to go out on loan and prove he has what it takes. If he can’t get a game when we have no RB’s, then he must know he has no future here unless he goes out and shows he deserves it.

Reactions: Ray
There hasn’t been a single game when he looked the part. How many chances do you get? Lenny obviously doesn’t think he has what it takes to play for us. I have to agree. As I said on another thread, if he was here on loan would we want to buy him?

If we are honest and forget he’s an Academy player I don’t think anyone would. Some I feel are blinded by the fact he is a academy player, a good tim and lives the club. That’s not enough. If we were to judge him without that emotive situation we wouldn’t even consider him.

He’s still young and he needs games. He has to go out on loan and prove he has what it takes. If he can’t get a game when we have no RB’s, then he must know he has no future here unless he goes out and shows he deserves it.
Yeh ,suppose that’s true enough ,but,sometimes you have to have a good look over a few games in a row,but that’s Lenny’s decision?I like the lad,hh

Yeh ,suppose that’s true enough ,but,sometimes you have to have a good look over a few games in a row,but that’s Lenny’s decision?I like the lad,hh

I like him too. I love my sons more and wouldn’t let them anywhere near a place in the team. Only one things makes you good enough, being good enough.

I like him too. I love my sons more and wouldn’t let them anywhere near a place in the team. Only one things makes you good enough, being good enough.
Yeh ok ,but you sons are not in the equation are they ?no disrespect! If a choice of Simpson or Ralston ,?there are plenty on here who don’t want him near the club ,if we are finding the position hard to fill ,because of not having a ‘made’player for that position ,then you have to adapt what you have got ,the lad is NOT a disaster,hh

Yeh ok ,but you sons are not in the equation are they ?no disrespect! If a choice of Simpson or Ralston ,?there are plenty on here who don’t want him near the club ,if we are finding the position hard to fill ,because of not having a ‘made’player for that position ,then you have to adapt what you have got ,the lad is NOT a disaster,hh

The Simpson situation shouldn’t affect Ralston in any way. It’s not an either or. It’s a simple does the manager trust him? I’m no Sherlock, but playing Ajer before him tells me he isn’t rated as good enough.

Whatever happens with Simpson will happen. That will have no impact one way or the other wether Ralston gets a game.

When lenny would rather play 2 players out of position to Ralston I believe there's no argument for him at this time other than at least a seasons long loan perhaps more. I can't see it sadly as much as I'd love to see another academy player breakthrough, I've seen nothing from Ralston to indicate he can make it. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong

When lenny would rather play 2 players out of position to Ralston I believe there's no argument for him at this time other than at least a seasons long loan perhaps more. I can't see it sadly as much as I'd love to see another academy player breakthrough, I've seen nothing from Ralston to indicate he can make it. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong

Snap.

Members online

Latest posts

Back