Right back

Cairnsybhoy79

In my humble opinion i think already big el hamed(spellcheck) is best right back in country hes solid in the tackle rarely loses a battle n going forward hes good at linking up way the midfield or jamsey and he can cross a baw aswell best in tje league by miles n hes only in the door 5 mins ffs lol HH

In my humble opinion i think already big el hamed(spellcheck) is best right back in country hes solid in the tackle rarely loses a battle n going forward hes good at linking up way the midfield or jamsey and he can cross a baw aswell best in tje league by miles n hes only in the door 5 mins ffs lol HH
Surely TavPen at £15M was nae offers is different gravy!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bang on and he was also an option had we took Julien off headnock or Ayer leg strain, he can play in centre and would have allowed us to bring in Bauer if required, great option to have with big Joso and Bitton getting recovery time.

Members online

Latest posts

Back