ROSE looks to heading to Munchengladbach!

Rumours have it that he is heading there ?
To be fair, Ray........that actually looks a good fit. I was quite impressed with moenchen.......munchin.......munchkin........thon German team when they were at Celtic Park and they have a decent history and set-up too.

Would have been interesting to have seen him here, but it always looked likely that he would get another plum job offer. I guess it's a stepping stone to potentially a gig at Bayern Munich or Dortmund, so it might seem a bit surprising, but it probably makes sense.

To be fair, Ray........that actually looks a good fit. I was quite impressed with moenchen.......munchin.......munchkin........thon German team when they were at Celtic Park and they have a decent history and set-up too.

Would have been interesting to have seen him here, but it always looked likely that he would get another plum job offer. I guess it's a stepping stone to potentially a gig at Bayern Munich or Dortmund, so it might seem a bit surprising, but it probably makes sense.
Yes ,is your predictive text fck again lol,agree, was maybe a pipe dream for us , word was Leipzig where in the shout, sons pal in Austria says Leipzig is talked about ?hh

thought it was Wolfsburg or Schalke?changes everyday
That's the thing, B. There's a lot of depth in the Bundeslige. Some pretty big sides in there that maybe don't get fully recognised because Bayern are a giant.

The thing is, it looks like Bayern are going to have to rebuild a bit, so there's a decent shout for 5/6 teams to put a push on next season and challenge for the title.

If Rose was to get anywhere near it with Moenchengladbach, Wolfsburg, or Schalke then his stock goes through the roof and he can name his price.

It's a gamble, because he can just as easily fall flat on his face, but it's probably worth a punt.

That's the thing, B. There's a lot of depth in the Bundeslige. Some pretty big sides in there that maybe don't get fully recognised because Bayern are a giant.

The thing is, it looks like Bayern are going to have to rebuild a bit, so there's a decent shout for 5/6 teams to put a push on next season and challenge for the title.

If Rose was to get anywhere near it with Moenchengladbach, Wolfsburg, or Schalke then his stock goes through the roof and he can name his price.

It's a gamble, because he can just as easily fall flat on his face, but it's probably worth a punt.
He's defo worth a punt mate think he'll be in a top job soon enough ?as you say if he does well with one of the smaller clubs that will attract one of the big guns .Watch a lot of the games in that league tonnes of talent and plenty of good coaches.

He's defo worth a punt mate think he'll be in a top job soon enough ?as you say if he does well with one of the smaller clubs that will attract one of the big guns .Watch a lot of the games in that league tonnes of talent and plenty of good coaches.
Great league to watch, B. Every team goes for it in front of packed stadiums and with quality football.

Far better league to watch than the EPL!

Best league in the world
Not full of overinflated Pay packets take away Sky’s money how many of these teams would even Survive the huge crash that would occur

HH ☘️
Fans have a big say in club business too. Always seem to find a way to bring through the talent and give them regular games.

I've got a huge amount of time for German football, it's self sustaining and doesn't depend wholly on financial doping.

I never really thought we could atrract the guy to be honest, im sure we could have kept him happy financially, but he seems to be looking at the bigger picture and thinks his career will blossom more in what is clearly a bigger and better league, and thats another reason to be impressed with him.

Back