Scotland 's shame Rangers embarrassment.

BunterBhoy

Why dose it take an English based news paper to print an article in which an embarrassing Rangers fan videos himself verbally abusing young kids in Macedonia during an away trip check out the link, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-power-shocking-racist-tirade-Macedonia.html.
What ever happened to the Scottish tabloid hack's and professional journalist's, call me a synic but is there a deliberate drive to print nothing but good news sarrounding the new Glasgow club. In view of the present global problem of the rise of the far right do we as a nation want to be associated with this steriotype. All I want is for the Scottish media in all forms to report the facts and expose these idiots, we cannot continue to close our eyes to this shame. The more often these incidents are reported the need be comes more pressing to the proper authorities to take action and deal with this.

Why dose it take an English based news paper to print an article in which an embarrassing Rangers fan videos himself verbally abusing young kids in Macedonia during an away trip check out the link, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-power-shocking-racist-tirade-Macedonia.html.
What ever happened to the Scottish tabloid hack's and professional journalist's, call me a synic but is there a deliberate drive to print nothing but good news sarrounding the new Glasgow club. In view of the present global problem of the rise of the far right do we as a nation want to be associated with this steriotype. All I want is for the Scottish media in all forms to report the facts and expose these idiots, we cannot continue to close our eyes to this shame. The more often these incidents are reported the need be comes more pressing to the proper authorities to take action and deal with this.
The Scottish media, I can only assume, share the same world view as the racists and bigots at castle grey skull. That's the only logical explanation regarding their consistent silence on these issues.
Rich

BB,smsm,take direction from jabba at ipox, no negativity aimed at sevco or else,squirrel,moonbeam's and deflection only,say,print or broadcast anything that upsets the hordes,standbye for the fallout,online abuse,death threats, hounded out of the country,got tae love oor wee corrupt country!

Come on now, the Klan will be the Klan.

You go to the zoo and the monkeys throw their own shit at you. Why? Becasue they're monkeys. And these are little Hun monkeys out for the day in a foreign land which they aren't sure their great British Empire may once have attempted to rape and pillage, so they're a wee bit agitated and resort to instinct.

I do like how they refer to celtic as 'beggars'. Never ceases to amuse me; Like me claiming Bill Gates couldn't afford to get his round in. As with Celtic to those vermin, he could buy my soul without making a dent in his pocket money..

. As with Celtic to those vermin, he could buy my soul without making a dent in his pocket money..
Met a few folk here working in Asia who made same comments, used to say to them "we can hit this place for a few hours, but single tabs" Early night would be the cry from these 3rd party boys. Mind their bosses were politically savvy not to say such shite in the company of strangers.

Back