Scotland's shame

Mancbhoy670

So Sutton and lennons safety, could not be guaranteed, hence no entrance to the bigot dome. Why doesn't the sfa take some kind of action against the club from Ibrokes, is it fear? Is it collusion? For the umpteenth time there's been no action no mention in the sms, and the name of Scottish football is dragged through the mud again. This is causing the game in Scotland cold hard cash, if the 5 clubs that want a better income than currently, the 1st thing to do is get rid of Rangers. For too long the majority of Scottish clubs have turned a blind eye to the bigotry and racism that emanates from Ibrokes. The thought of losing the chance of the orange pound twice a season has clouded the judgment of owners and chairmen, I even include Celtic in this as Liewell based part of the business plan to benefit from the "Glasgow Derby". Does the powers that be not realise that without the "rangers effect" that perhaps our game could maybe flourish, no more amateur mibs whose only aim is to climb the seedy pole of the Lanarkshire refs association and make it onto the uefa/fifa list. Scottish football will die unless something is done and done soon HH

So Sutton and lennons safety, could not be guaranteed, hence no entrance to the bigot dome. Why doesn't the sfa take some kind of action against the club from Ibrokes, is it fear? Is it collusion? For the umpteenth time there's been no action no mention in the sms, and the name of Scottish football is dragged through the mud again. This is causing the game in Scotland cold hard cash, if the 5 clubs that want a better income than currently, the 1st thing to do is get rid of Rangers. For too long the majority of Scottish clubs have turned a blind eye to the bigotry and racism that emanates from Ibrokes. The thought of losing the chance of the orange pound twice a season has clouded the judgment of owners and chairmen, I even include Celtic in this as Liewell based part of the business plan to benefit from the "Glasgow Derby". Does the powers that be not realise that without the "rangers effect" that perhaps our game could maybe flourish, no more amateur mibs whose only aim is to climb the seedy pole of the Lanarkshire refs association and make it onto the uefa/fifa list. Scottish football will die unless something is done and done soon HH
SFA will do nothing mate as they r terrified of Sevco it really is on the other clubs to say enough is enough and rid our game of these foaming at the mouth Bigots!

Has anyone else complained to BT. sport and ask to cancel their subscription due to the lack of action they have taken on the matter? I think if enough folks did they would consider whether they should lie down to the fascists or not?
Will get the result to that next Thursday Dag.
The scum are in Prague, which should be interesting with the racism row from last season, so expect the coverage to be from Celtic Park with Sutton and fat gardener as co hosts with our game to follow afterwards.

Thanks john - I wasn't sure if that had actually been agreed and if it is i will not quit BT sport.
I guess that will be another income stream denied them....they are almost willfully self destructive....maybe saving up excuses for when they go under!
The real acid test will be when they play at home with us away as the same sernario will arise again, as the Glasgow team who is at home usually get the 2nd match on BT sports 3

Flexing their muscles at every opportunity now. Why not? They know they will get away with it because of the cowardly, gutless sycophants that run Scottish Football. Aided and abetted by our own inept board.
But cutting their own throats - losing sponsorship because of racist association and must be losing BT sport money IF they move to Celtic park in 2 weeks. I still think they are looking to find people to blame for their mismanagement and inability to control the klan.

Flexing their muscles at every opportunity now. Why not? They know they will get away with it because of the cowardly, gutless sycophants that run Scottish Football. Aided and abetted by our own inept board.
Its way past the time sumcunt shud have bitch slapped them into place by noo plenty of opportunities for anybody who wants to show an interest in the real stories at play doon Govan way but no real takers the more things changes and awe that pish🤬🤬🤬

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back