Sent them hame

Well Done Scotland first time since 83/84 weโ€™ve managed to retain the Calcutta Cup
Superb performance we dug out a victory from sheer guts and determination and Hard graft.
Well done Boys ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
You Sent them Home ti Think Again

HH ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
any win over England is fair game
Was a great game
Turned on a sixpence several times
Still not a fucking clue about the rules after watching it fir 35 odd years

Aye, nothing better than getting one over the Auld Enemy in any sport. I feel a wee song coming on

๐ŸŽถOH ENGLAND ARE SHITE, OH ENGLAND ARE SHITE, SO FUCKIN SHITE๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ SLร€INTE
What a great couple of days. Beating our auldest enemies today in the rugby and our newest enemy on Wednesday in the fitba.

Sadly our only defeat to the Guffs in the last 5 meetings was the one I was at - 2 years ago in the horrendous storm at Murrayfield. At least I was in corporate so was blootered for free that day.

Last edited:
What a great couple of days. Beating our auldest enemies todsh in the rugby and our newest enemy on Wednesday in the fitba.

Sadly our only defeat to the Guffs in the last 5 meetings was the one I was at - 2 years ago in the horrendous storm at Murrayfield. At least I was in corporate so was blootered for free that day.

HH Bridie Bhoy, many a day spent in corporate at Murrayfield when I worked at Scot Power, always ended up blootered, lead a Scotsman to a free bar & the result of the game is irrelevant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

HH ๐ŸฅƒSlร inte

Scrum penalties dae ma nut in ...whit the fuck is the penalty fur
Collapsing the scrum, if your getting overpowered the easy way to stop it is, fall down, the referee is on the spot and makes the call as to who collapses the scrum, rugby is a very fluid game, with rule changes happening all the time to make the game flow better or safer for the players, ๐Ÿ‘

Collapsing the scrum, if your getting overpowered the easy way to stop it is, fall down, the referee is on the spot and makes the call as to who collapses the scrum, rugby is a very fluid game, with rule changes happening all the time to make the game flow better or safer for the players, ๐Ÿ‘
You can also hear the ref say why he's making decisions. What a scary thought that would be for the MIB here.

What a great couple of days. Beating our auldest enemies today in the rugby and our newest enemy on Wednesday in the fitba.

You get a ๐Ÿฆถ Fi ya jinx yi

HH ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

oh aye corporate

its all coming out noo :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back