Sevco at half-off

About 12 years ago i had a bet with a rangers (oldco) supporting mate on who would win the league that year, anyway the bet went from 'a pint' and the ante kept going up till it was £50. Fuck it, I said to him, if we win the league you have to wear my Celtic shirt in this boozer for the whole day and if you win it I'll have to wear yours. Done, he sais. Now at the time we were pretty much neck and neck so it was a bit of a gamble and I will admit when I woke up and remembered what I'd bet him the thought made me shudder. But as the season progressed and we started to pull away I grew more confident. Every time I seen him in the boozer I reminded him of our bet and more and more colour started to drain from his coupon. Eventually he stopped coming into the pub and all our English mates asked me why, till I explained the bet. They thought it was hilarious. He never came back in and one day his Mrs was in and I felt sorry for her so I sais tell him the bets aff, we won the league an he came back in an sais, I woulda done it ye know. Aye right ya shitebag I sais. The look on his face was worth it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back