Sevco's orc support are "celebrating"

Can the BBC get any lower ???.

HH.

This was predictable.....the Huns and the BBC have recently kissed and made up.....the BBC are again welcome in the house of lies and deception.....in return the BBC will support and run with the Hun agenda.....that’s why Tom English and Michael Stewart are bigging up the need for an independent enquiry in to the SPFL.....expect things to get much worse...

This was predictable.....the Huns and the BBC have recently kissed and made up.....the BBC are again welcome in the house of lies and deception.....in return the BBC will support and run with the Hun agenda.....that’s why Tom English and Michael Stewart are bigging up the need for an independent enquiry in to the SPFL.....expect things to get much worse...
Why did Sevco wait till the proposal was passed before complaining, they wanted to press for a null and void, any inquiry will change nothing now. They left it too late when if they had what they said they have they made a cunt of bluffing, Dundee screwed them and now they are giving it we have evidence, get it out or fuck off. BBC igboring the real issue 5 way, EBT, unregistered title winners

Why did Sevco wait till the proposal was passed before complaining, they wanted to press for a null and void, any inquiry will change nothing now. They left it too late when if they had what they said they have they made a cunt of bluffing, Dundee screwed them and now they are giving it we have evidence, get it out or fuck off. BBC igboring the real issue 5 way, EBT, unregistered title winners

Yep!

I would like to see the Celtic Trust make a statement.....saying they will agree to a fully independent enquiry in to the SPFL and the SFA.....with a broad terms of reference to include an investigation in to the rational and purpose behind Resolution 12.....then watch them squirm and obfuscate 👍

As for the whistleblower with the evidence if someone is blowing the whistle about something they normally come out and say it then people will start asking questions to see if it's true or false. I'm still waiting to see who the whistleblower is and what the person has to say.Then thiers the media the people who should be asking the questions are shit scared to even ask this most simple question the msm in scotland are a total disgrace fuck off and retire yiz bunch of wasters and give your jobs to some you graduate journalist with a bit of balls yous have failed your industry.

As for the whistleblower with the evidence if someone is blowing the whistle about something they normally come out and say it then people will start asking questions to see if it's true or false. I'm still waiting to see who the whistleblower is and what the person has to say.Then thiers the media the people who should be asking the questions are shit scared to even ask this most simple question the msm in scotland are a total disgrace fuck off and retire yiz bunch of wasters and give your jobs to some you graduate journalist with a bit of balls yous have failed your industry.

Whistleblowers need to be protected.....it wouldn’t be right for Scott Gardiner to be outed...

Probably, GS, even Tam English wiz disgusted,giving that phuqer air time has got to be belter of an own goal,but it's part of a trend,the beeb trying to appease sevco for some reason,wonder what it could be?
Paddy Bonner asked the question of Adrian Bevington England Managing Director , when you sit on two boards you can only wear the one hat and thats the one that serves the most in the outcomes. Paddy was basically stating Stewart Robertson should not be sitting on the SPFL in this issue as there is a conflict of interest.

The huns ignore the fact that the SPFL had medical evidence in their documentation outling why they were coming to the conclusion that football was unlikely, the SPFL were not in a hurry, they were under the threat from UEFA and TV companies that they had to wait, but they soon realised despite UEFA this was not going to be feasable.
Once null and void was off the table the call could be made anytime, the huns knew this and this left them vulnerable 9 in a row was happening and finances were showing ten is coming next season, season tickets were becoming an issue, no-one wants to buy into dross.

Last edited:
Whistleblowers come out its the nature of the beast this so called whistleblower hasn't come out yet why not.Most whistleblowers need to get something of thier chest either it's to tell of a great wrong that could cost them thier job and future prospects and serious problems in thier family life this is what whistleblowers face so when I hear someone say we have a whistleblower it's a big deal it's not to be taken lightly so why has this whistleblower not come out and said what he or she has I'd for one wants to know what it is.I still don't know the answers to the translategate episode that went quite very quick even on the celticnoise.now sevco say they have a whistleblower were is the whistleblower?

Surely sevco's new 'orange order' pr guru,did'nt encourage the DUP,fascist,to table an early day motion,proposing an investigation into Scottish football? and surely he did'nt encourage the disgraceful BBC Scotland, to give him a platform to air his bigot views,hhhmmm!

We've had the 'ulsterisation' of scottish politics, are we now now seeing the ulsterisation of Scottish football?

I hear you MD

The closer we get to a united Ireland.....the more this will happen imo.....when Ireland becomes one nation.....and it will.....Scotland as a nation will have to make a choice.....either embrace these sectarian neanderthal lowlifes or stand up and condemn these peepul and their divisive practices to history.....I pray Scotland chooses the latter...

Members online

Latest posts

Back