SHANKLAND

The Shamrock

Don't know if I'm repeating a thread or a previous discussion but I don't really know anything about this player and wondered if he was someone to look at in the future.
Corpus doing a hat-trick today was awesome but Dundee United must be ecstatic at Shankland's 4 goals.

Don't know if I'm repeating a thread or a previous discussion but I don't really know anything about this player and wondered if he was someone to look at in the future.
Corpus doing a hat-trick today was awesome but Dundee United must be ecstatic at Shankland's 4 goals.

Dude did really well Shammy and racked up some amount last season too.

Its defo Lenny’s day for i have just heard the thunder it will be coming your way in about 10 minutes pal. How apt today lol

Was an orange parade in Drumchapel tonight down came the rain and the thunder and washed the huns away, perfect day today a republican march, a flag raised, under beautiful skies

My grandmother loved the rep march. She was a ribbon bearer lol.

Yeah brought up in it. I used to love them but was raging when they wouldn’t allow me to play drums, only accordian and that wasn’t cool so a left. I was stupid i should have stayed and learned the bloody thing.

Back