Shved

Smurf88

Morning Ghirls and Bhoys!

Does anyone know what is going on with Shved? From what I've seen and read he could improve the team. He doesn't seem to be getting a fair crack of the whip. Or, is there something I don't know. Injured, lack of match fitness etc?

Seems a strange one considering Morgan is getting minutes and doesn't seem to have the quality Celtic need currently.

You'd certainly expect someone to explain to ,us ,the people who pay the wages,if hes carrying a slight injury or whatever. Match fitness only comes from playing matches and if it's another "hes not quite up to speed yet scenario then how fkn long does it take for a player to get up to speed. Julien, same problem. Both have been with the squad more than long enough to get themselves established in the first team if they're good enough. The worrying thing for me is if lenny doesn't rate them, particularly shved as enough hs been seen of him to know he's a player . Hopefully it's not a case of him having tunnel vision towards certain players. Morgan for instance, looks like he's willing to do the hard yards but woefully short on ability in my opinion. HH

I agree.

This situation seems happen a fair bit. A few signings in our bloated squad are not getting game time or the amount they deserve for whatever reason. Shved, Julien, Bayo, Arzani.

Now, I don't know the full story for all those players but my basic understanding is that when a club signs someone, most of the time that player should strengthen the starting side and play all being well.

Shved looks like he can do exactly this.

I'm curious as to why Morgan is getting more game time than Shved where there is clearly a difference in quality. I think its fair to say we can see that now. It is simply because the manager thinks he deserves a crack at the first team?

I was under the impression that James Forrest is keeping shved on the bench. I don't know if shved can't play on the opposite flank though I'd be surprised to hear that was the case. Can only guess that Morgan is showing really well in training. At least we have these players. Shevchenko has called shved up to Ukraine squad for upcoming double header. It will be interesting to see if he gets game time

How Morgans keeping Sinclair out the team is also stranger than the Shved one

Not being up to speed or match fitness doesn't cut it that excuse has already been worn out in the last few weeks'

If it's true the intense training /sport science sessions have been dropped in order to do the casual sessions then there lies the problem

Then throw in a petulant manager who refuses to pick the players that were bought ,who he raved about at the pressers

It's one big cluster and needs sorted quick

I was under the impression that James Forrest is keeping shved on the bench. I don't know if shved can't play on the opposite flank though I'd be surprised to hear that was the case. Can only guess that Morgan is showing really well in training. At least we have these players. Shevchenko has called shved up to Ukraine squad for upcoming double header. It will be interesting to see if he gets game time
Forrest never started at the weekend though so he wasn't keeping him out of the team then .surely the perfect time to give him a run out HH

How Morgans keeping Sinclair out the team is also stranger than the Shved one

Not being up to speed or match fitness doesn't cut it that excuse has already been worn out in the last few weeks'

If it's true the intense training /sport science sessions have been dropped in order to do the casual sessions then there lies the problem

Then throw in a petulant manager who refuses to pick the players that were bought ,who he raved about at the pressers

It's one big cluster and needs sorted quick

Sinclair is exactly the kind of player who could've come on and put a team as poor as Dunfermline to the sword. He was our second highest goalscorer last year. Why he is being ostracised in games where he could have a positive impact is beyond me. Yet another riddle in what has become an assault course of uncertainty at Celtic. Ntcham getting played because Celtic wanted to offload him, Sinclair not getting played because Celtic want to offload him :unsure:

Back