SPFL MATTERS

dungloe67

I just watched SPFL MATTERS with Kris Boyd, Kris Commons and SPFA Chief Executive Fraser Wishart.
They were talking about Racism. Fair enough. I'm just wondering when they are going to have a debate on Sectarianism.

I just watched SPFL MATTERS with Kris Boyd, Kris Commons and SPFA Chief Executive Fraser Wishart.
They were talking about Racism. Fair enough. I'm just wondering when they are going to have a debate on Sectarianism.
"I'm just wondering when they are going to have a debate on Sectarianism." I would not hold my breathe on that one!!1129527_f520.jpg

I can exclusively reveal that a committee has been working in secret on this very topic for several decades now .
Its report was delayed somewhat when the chairman , Jim Farry , was unexpectedly outed by Fergus McCann as being anti-Celtic and had to leave . Then another delay occurred when the new chairman , Hugh Dallas , was outed for anti-Catholic sentiments and also was forced to leave office .

Hopefully the new chairman will be able to see the finalised report through to publication . So let us hope that no one outs brother Donald Findlay before publication on the 12th of July 2090 , the 400th anniversary of the glorious event !

Back