St Mirren goalie pelted with coins

Poor guy, i cant stand that. I was brought up that there was no honour in gutless team handed shite. Square go sorts the honour from the gutless.

Hopefully he’s on the mend and no lasting damage. Lubo.

On the thread :

Funny how when a huns about and team handed there are coins thrown, knives carried and people gang assaulted.

Scum is Scum is Scum

Poor guy, i cant stand that. I was brought up that there was no honour in gutless team handed shite. Square go sorts the honour from the gutless.

Hopefully he’s on the mend and no lasting damage. Lubo.

On the thread :

Funny how when a huns about and team handed there are coins thrown, knives carried and people gang assaulted.

Scum is Scum is Scum
Thanks Maria...my big bro is a typical Easterhouse boy..been in many a scraps...hes more pissed off about his broken phone than his broken jaw to be honest???..just one of those things that at the time when you live 400 miles away and all you want to do is go back him up and make sure he's ok but couldnt. Felt a bit helpless...but everything is good and he is fine now bar a sore mouth. But I'm sure we will be back to arguing and disagreeing in no time...thanks again for all the messages ??

I’m surprised the rotten mob have coins to throw.Probably old £1 coins that haven’t been disposed of.I wouldn’t let them out they’re cage,when everything’s going there way all’s good but they can’t handle when things don’t go there way.Scotlands shame time and time again.HH

Thanks Maria...my big bro is a typical Easterhouse boy..been in many a scraps...hes more pissed off about his broken phone than his broken jaw to be honest???..just one of those things that at the time when you live 400 miles away and all you want to do is go back him up and make sure he's ok but couldnt. Felt a bit helpless...but everything is good and he is fine now bar a sore mouth. But I'm sure we will be back to arguing and disagreeing in no time...thanks again for all the messages ??

Its never a problem caring about family ??

Woulod they no be better buying up sevco shares rather tahn throwing their money at the opposition goalie. Im sure for 5 quid or so they could get a mahority shareholding and become the chairman and get free flights to Liverpool matches.

You go to the zoo, monkeys throw shite.

So you let them out the zoo, put them in Hun tops...

Members online

Latest posts

Back