Standing section at the Celtic End.

50 Shades of Green

If the section of fans get their wish and the lower section of the traditional Celtic end becomes a standing/singing section, what will happen to those fans who have had a season ticket in this section? I'm assuming they will be offered alternative seats etc, but it wont suit everyone I guess.. I hope it comes to fruition and the GB and Bhoys section can get together and support the team the way we all did yrs ago, having both sets of fans singing or ignoring each other others songs for their own is just a joke.

If the section of fans get their wish and the lower section of the traditional Celtic end becomes a standing/singing section, what will happen to those fans who have had a season ticket in this section? I'm assuming they will be offered alternative seats etc, but it wont suit everyone I guess.. I hope it comes to fruition and the GB and Bhoys section can get together and support the team the way we all did yrs ago, having both sets of fans singing or ignoring each other others songs for their own is just a joke.
Quite a few have said they won't move they've had the seat since the stadium was built ,,,,which is understandable ,,,,looking at last nights womans game the Celtic end did have a kop look about it would be crackin and it would cut down in overcrowding in the standing section ,,,,a case of wait and see

It'll never happen in the Jock Stein Stand. Season ticket holders there won't want to move and that coupled with a lot of our supports dislike of the GB and Ultras means they will be against giving any extension anywhere in the stadium to a standing section.
In addition, and probably the most likely reason for it not happening in JSL stand is the Corporate area at the back of the stand (7 restaurant, Kerrydale Suite). The club are not going to relocate Corporate customers.
The only possibility of a larger standing section is an extension to the current standing area, sections110/11, round behind the goal as far as 116. That would leave the small corner section for away supporters. Not sure what they'd do for European or Domestic cup ties where they may have to give a larger allocation to away support.

Members online

Latest posts

Back