Stevie's Wonder's Vs Kebabstan,Mick Duffy's Stellamacated ratings

michael duffy

Well thank phuq that's the international's finished,ma eyes were bleedin in the first half, possibly the HD! aye yeez know who yeez are!
Now ,nae laughin in the cheap seats, anybody think we're gonnae qualify! 😹 😹
Jamesie,Corpus and "steakbake" Taylor got knocks, but hopefully o.k fur the weekend,and as an aside, Griff scored 2 goals fur the reserves the night!

Marshall-Hypothermia prevented from saving their goal 5/10

Palmer-No bad young Arnie 5/10

Gallagher- he's no' Liam or Noel,but he's better than the donkey alongside him! 5/10

McKenna-£10 million! furra donkey! get yersel tae blackpool! 0/10

Taylor-Could be a good un' wi merr game time motm 10/10 (ah know!)

Jack-010

Forrest-took a dull yin in the first half,good link up wi'Taylor,but feckin left wing!

McGregor- Rolls Royce,how diz he keep goin'! motm 10/10

McGinn-great cannon fur the equaliser,great assist from Taylor for his second 1/10

Christie-Corpus whit can ye say, ah feckin diamond,motm 10/10

Naebaws-0/10

Subs

Burke-Cannae help it, "run Olly,run"-0/10

Fleck-0/10

Armstrong-Great song,great hair,0/10

Thank phuq! back tae the real fitba' at the weekend, lookin forward tae the live HD coverage
anyway,real fitba', real ratin's back, normal service resumed,
time furra nurra can!

Well thank phuq that's the international's finished,ma eyes were bleedin in the first half, possibly the HD! aye yeez know who yeez are!
Now ,nae laughin in the cheap seats, anybody think we're gonnae qualify! 😹 😹
Jamesie,Corpus and "steakbake" Taylor got knocks, but hopefully o.k fur the weekend,and as an aside, Griff scored 2 goals fur the reserves the night!

Marshall-Hypothermia prevented from saving their goal 5/10

Palmer-No bad young Arnie 5/10

Gallagher- he's no' Liam or Noel,but he's better than the donkey alongside him! 5/10

McKenna-£10 million! furra donkey! get yersel tae blackpool! 0/10

Taylor-Could be a good un' wi merr game time motm 10/10 (ah know!)

Jack-010

Forrest-took a dull yin in the first half,good link up wi'Taylor,but feckin left wing!

McGregor- Rolls Royce,how diz he keep goin'! motm 10/10

McGinn-great cannon fur the equaliser,great assist from Taylor for his second 1/10

Christie-Corpus whit can ye say, ah feckin diamond,motm 10/10

Naebaws-0/10

Subs

Burke-Cannae help it, "run Olly,run"-0/10

Fleck-0/10

Armstrong-Great song,great hair,0/10

Thank phuq! back tae the real fitba' at the weekend, lookin forward tae the live HD coverage
anyway,real fitba', real ratin's back, normal service resumed,
time furra nurra can!

We said no more walls ya bastards, heres a wee reminder we mean business .

My mate (a Dundee fan) was telling me about Declan Gallagher. Dundee got him fae Celtic. He apparently did well for Dundee. They suddenly dropped him and as it was near the end of his contract, they never renewed it. Dundee fans were puzzled. He then signed for Livi. He appeared in court with a mate. They battered a guy with a baseball bat and smashed his hoose up. He got jailed for this ( not sure how long). I think Motherwell signed him when he got oot. The assault happened when he was a Dundee player.
Is this common knowledge or is it just me that has never heard about this?

Didn't get to see any of the Scotland game. My 'totally legit' sky channel said Scotland but was showing some fuckin England game. Stuck 20 on them when a goal down and a tenner double with Poland who were 1-1 at the time so nice we result. Poland and Scotland fucked me fiver acca as had both ht/ft and Holland fucked me 4 team first half corners. Choosing Belgium or Israel instead would have filled it.

My mate (a Dundee fan) was telling me about Declan Gallagher. Dundee got him fae Celtic. He apparently did well for Dundee. They suddenly dropped him and as it was near the end of his contract, they never renewed it. Dundee fans were puzzled. He then signed for Livi. He appeared in court with a mate. They battered a guy with a baseball bat and smashed his hoose up. He got jailed for this ( not sure how long). I think Motherwell signed him when he got oot. The assault happened when he was a Dundee player.
Jeezo.......never heard that either, Rich.

Right, that's him scrubbed fae the birthday list.

Maybe the demolition experts can use his 'skill set' when they're taking doon the midden after liquidation next year.

Save a fortune on explosives.........speaking of which, I know a man who has a 'friend'

Been in Dundee, long time ago, can understand the effect going to the same street for 2 teams can have on your mental equi, equal, equuuui, state. Neighbours, everyone should have good neighbours. Ahh don't think a've recovered, that was 45 years ago. Any way Scotland didn't kill our Bhoys and for that i'm glad. Was a decent 2nd half and i hope this team can, with our lads at the heart progress.

I think Ollie Burke has been badly used by all his managers to date. They have tried to get him to play football; which is an obvious mistake. What they need to do is get him to grin from ear to ear then run directly at the central defenders whilst duelling banjos is blasted over the PA. The team can then play through the space created by the CDs backing off in mortal dread. No need to worry about offsides as at least one of the CDs will be hiding behind the nets. Opponents would be shipping 4 or 5 goals a game for months before their sports psychologists figured out some type of aversion therapy.

I think Ollie Burke has been badly used by all his managers to date. They have tried to get him to play football; which is an obvious mistake. What they need to do is get him to grin from ear to ear then run directly at the central defenders whilst duelling banjos is blasted over the PA. The team can then play through the space created by the CDs backing off in mortal dread. No need to worry about offsides as at least one of the CDs will be hiding behind the nets. Opponents would be shipping 4 or 5 goals a game for months before their sports psychologists figured out some type of aversion therapy.
Change the hare fur a baw, and watch him run.

Members online

Latest posts

Back