Stranraer player done for speeding but that's not how the Daily Rectum reported it

26+6=1

Broque Watson pled guilty to speeding and got a fine. Not really the sort of thing you'd expect to see reported in a national 'newspaper', more the 'around the courts' section of a local paper. But Watson used to be on Celtic's books so it's a 'major news item' where they went with:

Ex-Celtic youth star caught speeding on busy Glasgow road

Don't know who the 'journalist' was but I do have a picture of them in action

14095741_295752827456160_389725182143544018_n.jpg

The authenticity of this picture has been verified by the presence of brown brogues.

Broque Watson pled guilty to speeding and got a fine. Not really the sort of thing you'd expect to see reported in a national 'newspaper', more the 'around the courts' section of a local paper. But Watson used to be on Celtic's books so it's a 'major news item' where they went with:

The authenticity of this picture has been verified by the presence of brown brogues.
Even if he was still attached to the club a fuckin speeding charge just isnae news worthy 🤬bastards

How "fast" was he going? 31mph?
Well I'm joking, obviously, must have been 35.

Even if he was still attached to the club a fuckin speeding charge just isnae news worthy 🤬bastards
His 24 passenGERs were 💩themselves
3 passengers were hurt by flying teeth 🦷
And police said the smell of pish and digestives was hell fur his Oafficers.
The driver was singing Glasgow’s Green and White and YNWA and Where’s yir slippy gone to the pensioner section from The Bristol Bar.
Doctors at the local infirmary have had Celtic fans in with Rib injuries caused by pishing thumsels laughing.
ffs really

HH 😂

Doing a job in a hotel down by Epsom racecourse today. Facility manager here is a Dubliner. He warned me that one of the hotel directors is travelling down from Glasgow today for a meeting.....he's a hun....actually wore his hun top on a zoom meeting with the managers. Think the rebs are going to be getting whistled quite a bit today 😁😁😁 the Dubliner said he might join in to 🤣

Doing a job in a hotel down by Epsom racecourse today. Facility manager here is a Dubliner. He warned me that one of the hotel directors is travelling down from Glasgow today for a meeting.....he's a hun....actually wore his hun top on a zoom meeting with the managers. Think the rebs are going to be getting whistled quite a bit today 😁😁😁 the Dubliner said he might join in to 🤣
Gie it laldy oor Lubo. 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back