stupit over-use of meaningless phrases(tobefair, attheendoftheday etc ) ?⚽️?

When politicians are telling us something, and then say, " and rightly so" .
Why is it "rightly so" ? Because they are always right and there is something wrong with you if you disagree with them.

Their words are weapons of their will, their words can hurt, their words can kill. They make you slaves to their fancy words and phrases until you're pushing up the daisies. To rob you of your mind and time. Their languages are coded, their language is eroded, to rob you, mind and time.
Coded Languages by Hawkwind, the only long hairs that the Punks liked.

When politicians are telling us something, and then say, " and rightly so" .
Why is it "rightly so" ? Because they are always right and there is something wrong with you if you disagree with them.

Their words are weapons of their will, their words can hurt, their words can kill. They make you slaves to their fancy words and phrases until you're pushing up the daisies. To rob you of your mind and time. Their languages are coded, their language is eroded, to rob you, mind and time.
Coded Languages by Hawkwind, the only long hairs that the Punks liked.
seen Hawkwind at the candleriggs Richy,around 70/71,think it wiz then,but i was stoned in 70/71 HH

"We Are The Peepil".

Originally, years back, this was 'We Are People!" - shouted in the same plea as John Merrick used to cry, 'I am not an animal! I am a human being!"

He was; The latter.

Unfortunately, they - 'Ra Peepil' - are still met with the same reprimand by qualified evolutionary scientists every time they holler their own grammatically incorrect claim:

"No you're not, you're fucking Huns."

"We Are The Peepil".

Originally, years back, this was 'We Are People!" - shouted in the same plea as John Merrick used to cry, 'I am not an animal! I am a human being!"

He was; The latter.

Unfortunately, they - 'Ra Peepil' - are still met with the same reprimand by qualified evolutionary scientists every time they holler their own grammatically incorrect claim:

The one I'm most guilty of is 'feck it, one more for the road' that one puts pinnochio and Dave King to shame?

"We Are The Peepil".

He was; The latter.

Quality Sandman

Latest posts

Back