Super Bowl Sunday

Bellshill bhoy

It’s super bowl Sunday, Tampa bay buccaneers v Kansas City chiefs, kick off 11.30pm,
Who’s watching it tonight? Usually a terrific spectacle, but will be scaled back this year due to the COVID-19 restrictions, Brady looking for his 7th ring, the best QB ever to have played the game now aged 43, coming off one of his best career passing seasons, hejust knows how to win, V’s Mahome is looking for his 2nd ring and to make the Chiefs the first team to defend their Super Bowl title since Brady himself with the Patriots 17 years ago. half-time show will feature The Weeknd, ( no idea who he, she, them are🤣)

love game, used to play defensive end for British championship winning Clydesdale colts
C918C209-4B93-4E9D-9228-5B858890AA01.jpeg

It’s super bowl Sunday, Tampa bay buccaneers v Kansas City chiefs, kick off 11.30pm,
Who’s watching it tonight? Usually a terrific spectacle, but will be scaled back this year due to the COVID-19 restrictions, Brady looking for his 7th ring, the best QB ever to have played the game now aged 43, coming off one of his best career passing seasons, hejust knows how to win, V’s Mahome is looking for his 2nd ring and to make the Chiefs the first team to defend their Super Bowl title since Brady himself with the Patriots 17 years ago. half-time show will feature The Weeknd, ( no idea who he, she, them are🤣)

love game, used to play defensive end for British championship winning Clydesdale colts
View attachment 13245
I used to watch it all the time but stopped. I just started again this season and was gutted my Bills lost the AFC Championship game, but will still watch it tonight. I played inside linebacker for the Strathmore Scorpions and then the Granite City Oilers (I remember playing the Colts with a depleted team and got thrashed by your team).

I used to watch it all the time but stopped. I just started again this season and was gutted my Bills lost the AFC Championship game, but will still watch it tonight. I played inside linebacker for the Strathmore Scorpions and then the Granite City Oilers (I remember playing the Colts with a depleted team and got thrashed by your team).
Probably played against you, we were the dominant team the the league, used to thrash most teams

Went to watch at hampden. The scottish claymores I think. Hated it. Felt like nothing happened. Someone would run. Get knocked over. Whistle would go and they did the same thing over and over. Stop start stop start....bit like watching a Celtic game when we are chasing a goal and the ref decides to break up play at any opportunity.

We lost a lot of players just before I joined and struggled badly. You were a powerful well drilled team.
We had a solid defence, and a great running game, but when we got the American QB Al Penn White after the Glasgow diamonds folded, that was the final piece of the jigsaw, won the BNFL championship that year after losing the previous 2 finals, great days, fondly remembered E78A4153-EB64-44EF-A094-94FBA88C30F1.jpeg

Went to watch at hampden. The scottish claymores I think. Hated it. Felt like nothing happened. Someone would run. Get knocked over. Whistle would go and they did the same thing over and over. Stop start stop start....bit like watching a Celtic game when we are chasing a goal and the ref decides to break up play at any opportunity.
I did tryout for the claymore’s got through the 1st two tryouts, was in discussions about going to the American training camp, but would have had to Chuck my job, they were offering 6k for the 3 month season, but I had a young family and just couldn’t afford it, they had to have 10 national players on there team, in the end the picked all Glasgow lions players, but they never got any playing time apart from Scot Cooper, because they all failed the drug tests, they were that full of steroids, they used to “rattle” when you hit them 🤣😡😱

2.jpg

I don't watch it, except for the half time show, depending on who the entertainment is, and the last 5 minutes of the game itself, as that's usually when the excitement starts
The half time show when Prince performed in a thunderstorm was my favourite
I like the Seahawks, but not a fan of the domed stadium teams
Lawrence Tynes was a kicker for the New York Giants
Born in Greenock and his story, involves a brother who got a long sentence for drug dealing in the US
No comments...

Superbowl XL1, halftime show with Prince
When he was told it was going to rain, apparently he said "Can you make it purple"
Drake: "The rain is a problem"
Prince - High heels, dancing, playing an electric guitar
What a showman

Best ever superbowl show mate!

The game is a spectacle but I can't be arsed with the stop start nature of it, 60 minutes of game time but it takes 4 bloody hours!
Maybe id feel differently if it wasn't in the middle of the night our time.

Best ever superbowl show mate!

The game is a spectacle but I can't be arsed with the stop start nature of it, 60 minutes of game time but it takes 4 bloody hours!
Maybe id feel differently if it wasn't in the middle of the night our time.
Never made the end of 1 yet

Members online

Latest posts

Back