Taylor Hawkins passes away!

So sad, so very young, 1st became aware of him when he was playing with Alanis Morrisette’s touring band after playing “one hand in my pocket” at the Brit awards sometime in the late 90’s, being a musician myself, I can really appreciate how much a good drummer can make a band, they way he pushes this song on, especially in the last chorus….would have been a joy to play with him…..
heaven’s all star band just got a new member…
RIP🙏

So sad, so very young, 1st became aware of him when he was playing with Alanis Morrisette’s touring band after playing “one hand in my pocket” at the Brit awards sometime in the late 90’s, being a musician myself, I can really appreciate how much a good drummer can make a band, they way he pushes this song on, especially in the last chorus….would have been a joy to play with him…..
heaven’s all star band just got a new member…
RIP🙏
Absolutely spot on Bb. He took what was already a terrific song to another level. Very sad loss.

My favourite band was Led Zeppelin, who couldn't go on after the death of drummer John Bonham, the Foo Fighters are probably my favourite active band and I can't see them continuing without Taylor.
Shocking news that he's gone, my thoughts since last night have been with his kids, wife and band mates.
Thanks for the music Taylor, I can't think of many who could be Dave's drummer but you nailed it mate.

My favourite band was Led Zeppelin, who couldn't go on after the death of drummer John Bonham, the Foo Fighters are probably my favourite active band and I can't see them continuing without Taylor.
Shocking news that he's gone, my thoughts since last night have been with his kids, wife and band mates.
Thanks for the music Taylor, I can't think of many who could be Dave's drummer but you nailed it mate.
Only one that could replace him is Dave grohl mate?

Only one that could replace him is Dave grohl mate?
I remember watching them at live aid with Phil Collens on the drums, he done a few songs at the Wembley show then jumped on concorde to play with zeppelin, he was absolutely shocking for a professional drummer, it was put down to jet lag or tiredness at the time, later when the 6 dvd boxed set was released zeppelin was the only band that played on the day not on it, they refused permission due to just how bad his performance was 🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back