TET N SHOTTSGHIRL ?

M

Maria

Its only us on at crazy o’clock, apart from our “guests,”. So whats the funniest thing thats ever happened to you or that you know off!

When I was a senior in high school I had to write a term paper in my religion class (Catholic HS, of course), and despite writing a great 10-page final paper, I got an F for a grade. Why? I outlined all the trends and statistics for each Asian country regarding their youth, as I thought I was supposed to, but when I got my paper back from Brother Avellino (a Marist brother) wrote: "F. I am disappointed in you."

I was livid and asked him why. He said, "You did not write about what I asked you to."

"Yes I did. I wrote about youth in Asia."

"You were supposed to write about euthanasia. Don't you pay attention in class?"

To be honest, I kind of didn't. I blame Maura Murphy, who used to sit next to me and who I had a phenomenal crush on in senior year. Anyway, after some world-class pleading, I got Brother Avellino to let me rewrite the paper and I ended up with a B.

It's funny now, but at the time not so much.

When I was a senior in high school I had to write a term paper in my religion class (Catholic HS, of course), and despite writing a great 10-page final paper, I got an F for a grade. Why? I outlined all the trends and statistics for each Asian country, as I thought I was supposed to, but when I got my paper back from Brother Avellino (a Marist brother) wrote: "F. I am disappointed in you."

I was livid and asked him why. He said, "You did not write about what I asked you to."

"You were supposed to write about euthanasia. Don't you pay attention in class?"

To be honest, I kind of didn't. I blame Maura Murphy, who used to sit next to me and who I had a phenomenal crush on in senior year. Anyway, after some world-class pleading, I got Brother Avellino to let me rewrite the paper and I ended up with a B.
I do not follow, he asked about euth n asia and that is what he got.
I have experience of Noitall,

I do not follow, he asked about euth n asia and that is what he got.
I have experience of Noitall,

Euthanasia is the painless killing of a patient suffering from an incurable and painful disease or in an irreversible coma.

The word "euthanasia" is pronounced "youth in Asia" so I misunderstood, despite the fact we spent nearly the entire semester debating the pros and cons of euthanasia.

Its only us on at crazy o’clock, apart from our “guests,”. So whats the funniest thing thats ever happened to you or that you know off!

Im no sure. Hahaha.

most embarrassing thing which was funny for everybody but me.

School used to go to swimming as part of PE once a week. Arlington baths near Woodlands road. Think it was a private pool. Anyway it had hoops across the pool like the programme gladiator. you could jump onto a hoop and swing to next one if your arms were strong enough. it also had the old style changing cubicles round pool where the people in the pool could see into the cubicle under the doors. Had diving boards and trapeze swings. Anyway, I was watching class mates do somersault off the diving board into water, and thought that looks great ill give it a go.

Iit was about 20 feet above water. I jumped into air head first tucked under and over and smack, flat as pancake onto my back. Man the pain was like landing on concrete and it was like thunder. I didn't know what had happened remember lungs full of water at bottom of pool the pain of water up the nose and the blind panic. scrambled up for air. just about got my breath about 5 mins later. but the pain on my back was like id been hit with bus. I climbed up the ladder out the water and my trunks must have flown off in the splash. And there me standing at side of pool everybody looking at me and im starkers in absolute agony and I looked behind me and there was my trunks floating on the water. jumped back in and eventually got them back on. but I was mortified at the intense laughter and the shame.

Made arse of dive

nearly broke my back

nearly drowned

And to top it all off everybody only remembers the trunks were missing. Don't even remember if anybody came to see if I was alright. funny thinking back but as a 13 year old or round that age, wow not a good moment hahahaha

Posted before finish, meant to say the noitall crowd cannot speak the lingo, never ate the local food, never lived in the countryside but they noitall.
Been off the beer for a month trying to lose weight and save brain cells

Im no sure. Hahaha.

School used to go to swimming as part of PE once a week. Arlington baths near Woodlands road. Think it was a private pool. Anyway it had hoops across the pool like the programme gladiator. you could jump onto a hoop and swing to next one if your arms were strong enough. it also had the old style changing cubicles round pool where the people in the pool could see into the cubicle under the doors. Had diving boards and trapeze swings. Anyway, I was watching class mates do somersault off the diving board into water, and thought that looks great ill give it a go.

Iit was about 20 feet above water. I jumped into air head first tucked under and over and smack, flat as pancake onto my back. Man the pain was like landing on concrete and it was like thunder. I didn't know what had happened remember lungs full of water at bottom of pool the pain of water up the nose and the blind panic. scrambled up for air. just about got my breath about 5 mins later. but the pain on my back was like id been hit with bus. I climbed up the ladder out the water and my trunks must have flown off in the splash. And there me standing at side of pool everybody looking at me and im starkers in absolute agony and I looked behind me and there was my trunks floating on the water. jumped back in and eventually got them back on. but I was mortified at the intense laughter and the shame.

Made arse of dive

nearly broke my back

nearly drowned

And to top it all off everybody only remembers the trunks were missing. Don't even remember if anybody came to see if I was alright. funny thinking back but as a 13 year old or round that age, wow not a good moment hahahaha

Gads, TET -- how embarrassing! But forgive me for laughing at your mishap. :LOL:

Euthanasia is the painless killing of a patient suffering from an incurable and painful disease or in an irreversible coma.

The word "euthanasia" is pronounced "youth in Asia" so I misunderstood, despite the fact we spent nearly the entire semester debating the pros and cons of euthanasia.
Did you not see my tongue making a huge mountain in my cheek when I were hitting the keyboard :)

When I was a senior in high school I had to write a term paper in my religion class (Catholic HS, of course), and despite writing a great 10-page final paper, I got an F for a grade. Why? I outlined all the trends and statistics for each Asian country regarding their youth, as I thought I was supposed to, but when I got my paper back from Brother Avellino (a Marist brother) wrote: "F. I am disappointed in you."

Excellent Larry, i upgrade that to an A.

Thank you for sharing that and making me smile ?

Im no sure. Hahaha.

Made arse of dive

nearly broke my back

nearly drowned

Well i for one am glad you never drowned.

I remember whilst on a school trip at primary school, i went to baths in ayr i think, i was only about 9 or 10 and they had 3 levels of diving board or jump off points.

I climbed up the stairs to the top. I was always very very small for my age back then, i didn’t really grow until 5th year at high school.

So am standing at the top thinking shit this is too high but all my classmates started shouting from the pool no less do it do it do it and i thought fuck! No way out especially at a scheme school ??.

So i jumped, i can’t tell you the fear i felt or that my heart was literally in my mouth or that every part of my brain was screaming don’t.

Anyway landed in water okay but when i finally swam back up to emerge my mouth was burst open. Blood everywhere. Who would think you could burst your mouth open impacting water.

Fkn crazy in my book.

Im no sure. Hahaha.

Made arse of dive

nearly broke my back

nearly drowned

Being embarrased at that age is so embarrasing, the older you get you start handling i
You have lost me soz
Havent a clue what your talking about here Tommy ?
I am as sober as a judge but a multi cracked phone screen covered in adds prevent me for replying correctly.
Hope all are well and safe me ...... Getting boring on the wagon but losing weight.
Take care Maria HH

Being embarrased at that age is so embarrasing, the older you get you start handling i
I am as sober as a judge but a multi cracked phone screen covered in adds prevent me for replying correctly.
Hope all are well and safe me ...... Getting boring on the wagon but losing weight.
Take care Maria HH

No worries pal. Glad your okay Tommy ???

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back