That penalty...Man Utd v Wolves.

Officials at last night's game have been suspended by the referees association and won't be taking part in the EPL games at the weekend.
Which begs the question, Gary O'Neill was yellow carded by the ref for complaining about the non award of the penalty kick,is that now scrubbed entirely?

Officials at last night's game have been suspended by the referees association and won't be taking part in the EPL games at the weekend.
Which begs the question, Gary O'Neill was yellow carded by the ref for complaining about the non award of the penalty kick,is that now scrubbed entirely?
I read the official apologised to O'Neil so I'd hope so but hope doesn't get you much in fitba ask any sevco fan

I read the official apologised to O'Neil so I'd hope so but hope doesn't get you much in fitba ask any sevco fan
Imagination and deflection is their way. Fair rules do not apply to them. No need for hope. Just control the narrative by avoiding reality with fake news supported by their pivot placemen of sophistry backed by the move along nothing to see motto if it doesnt fit their agenda.

Surely it should be the VAR team who should be scrubbed. FFS that was an assualt, keeper was not even in line with the flight of ball.

Members online

Latest posts

Back