The 4th Official proving the meltdown has begun

Agree in principle with everything winter says, however, liability should surely be with the board that were in charge when these awful crimes were happening surely?-I dont see what Dermot Desmond has done wrong that he had to make reparations for?

Did city pay out even though they won in court?
They set up a compensation scheme Tony though there seems to be some confusion about it
" victim slams 'callous' compensation scheme set up by Man City - Mirror Online" https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/barry-bennell-compensation-barry-bennell-16216562.amp

Victims are not happy with what city are doing , well at least one guy idnt in that piece.

Then there is this article that's saying that the scum , cant bring myself to type his name on this good forum, did not recieve any salary from city but had 3 different stints from 76 -84 .

"Manchester City abuse compensation payouts could reach six figures | UK News | Sky News" https://news.sky.com/story/amp/manc...tion-payouts-could-reach-six-figures-11663180

Last edited:
Agree in principle with everything winter says, however, liability should surely be with the board that were in charge when these awful crimes were happening surely?-I dont see what Dermot Desmond has done wrong that he had to make reparations for?
And its difficult to argue against that point of view about DDs liability .
I suppose that it's not about individuals but the club/institution itself .

It is about individuals though,Torbett was asked to leave the boys brigade due to complaints of his misconduct with boys there.-he approaches celtic and asks if he can start a boys club-whos to blame for that?-the very fact a pederast started the boys club is the main reason the club should be dissasociating from it-who would want to be linked to that?

It is about individuals though,Torbett was asked to leave the boys brigade due to complaints of his misconduct with boys there.-he approaches celtic and asks if he can start a boys club-whos to blame for that?-the very fact a pederast started the boys club is the main reason the club should be dissasociating from it-who would want to be linked to that?
Celtic are not an individual though so there's no getting away from that.
You're saying about DD and his liability but no-one is saying that he is personally liable.
The victims are not at court against any individual.
However it happened , it happened and Celtic as an institution , a football club are having to answer for it.

Believe this panel on sportshun? Thomson and Miller 😂 every single little thing is under investigation love it GIRFUY HH🍀

Aye, The 4th Official is nowt but a W⚓ looking fur a Tadger & Bawbag tae chug.

His club, Cheating Scottish Football, Tax Evasion, Embarrassing Scottish Football Barcelona & Manchester, Hampden Riot The Neo Political franchise that is The Union Bears walking through Glasgow singing their disgusting song.

Typical hun playing the child abuse card, while the newco sent victims too oldco liquidator. Oh aye & the continuity lie 150yrs old yesterday, Billy yer walking aboot wae a deed man's clothes on claiming him not to be deed. Unfortunately yee canny educate a moron, there's stupid & hun stupid.

Subscription for £2.99 pm because covid decimated Digtial Journalism 😂😂😂😂

Failure in qualification for Champions Lge will bring next season too an abrupt halt with administration & a points deduction.

I'll raise a 🥃 tae that.

Members online

Latest posts

Back