The 56 myth?

Brimcbhoy

So im reading that the bold Brendan will be with us to claim title 56, outdoing the socalled 55 the Govan team has supposedly achieved, hang on a min, I thought it was 1???. To me i'mnot buy the continuity bollox. They were liquidated, started from the bottom, not demoted, a new entity.
They will have to wait for number 2. a while.

So im reading that the bold Brendan will be with us to claim title 56, outdoing the socalled 55 the Govan team has supposedly achieved, hang on a min, I thought it was 1???. To me i'mnot buy the continuity bollox. They were liquidated, started from the bottom, not demoted, a new entity.
The count on their trophy’s died with the club!
In the next few seasons the hun press are going to make a thing about us being neck n neck with each other……. NO we’re NOT!!
Charlie bought assets of a club…. NOT history you can’t buy that.
When’s Tina (RIP) going on the screens at parkhead 😂😂

If they are same club how do they not have a relica harry ramsden cup and lower league titles proudly displayed.;)

I don't even look at it like this , not on their terms at least.
They have 1, combined with 2 other clubs 55.

Why are we trying to beat a complete farcical ' record' that took 3 clubs to set?

Got to laugh at that.

When we pass the number that Dumbarton, Glasgow Rangers and theRangers have collectively accumulated ( many should've been slipped, sorry stripped away for cheating) do we go haha get it right up yeez Dumbarton?
They have same as theRangers so who we meant to mock here 🤷🏻‍♂️

They'll just continue to pull numbers and unheard of records like green and white confetti at our cup finals.

The old club ragers 1872 did of course fall into liquidation and is languishing there as we type .
Sevco 2012 was born and immediately went about masquerading as the old dead club with the aid of the
SFA
SPFL
THE OTHER CLUBS GAFFERS
TSMSM
THE MEDIA
Add to it the get out of jail free card that is the 5 way stitch up and we now see the beast Scottish football has compromised it,s reputation (stop laughing at the back ) for .
Sevco 2012 have 1 SPFL league trophy and one

Members online

Latest posts

Back