The Bigger Picture.

Frank Owen

Sorry folks, but as this is probably my last post this year, coupled with the fact that I'm never one for dwelling too long on run-of-the-mill victories over mediocre, eleven year old clubs; I find myself looking ahead to our next game.

Only a matter of ten days or so ago, we were keen to stress the importance of our next three fixtures. I myself felt anything less than maximum points from those fixtures would leave us in a bad place, having surrendered the momentum to our cerebrally challenged knuckle-dragging neighbours.

So, with the last of that important trilogy on the horizon in the quaint surroundings amongst the genteel folk of Feegie, I feel it may be appropriate to put the celebrations' on hold. We've achieved two thirds of our target; but there's still work to be done.

The three points at stake on Tuesday are no less important than those won against the imposters. A must win...again.

Like to take the opportunity to wish each and every one of you a happy, healthy, peaceful, and prosperous New Year.

Just make sure it’s Bridie that posts the game Frank as he’s oor lucky cherm ( or foo o it ) more likely.
But the next game is the one we need to focus on. Get the 3 points then get fit for the next stage of this campaign.
Hope you and the family have a grand auld New Year Frank
As do all you noisers Happy New Year
Remember the ones no longer here
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀

Sorry folks, but as this is probably my last post this year, coupled with the fact that I'm never one for dwelling too long on run-of-the-mill victories over mediocre, eleven year old clubs; I find myself looking ahead to our next game.

Only a matter of ten days or so ago, we were keen to stress the importance of our next three fixtures. I myself felt anything less than maximum points from those fixtures would leave us in a bad place, having surrendered the momentum to our cerebrally challenged knuckle-dragging neighbours.

So, with the last of that important trilogy on the horizon in the quaint surroundings amongst the genteel folk of Feegie, I feel it may be appropriate to put the celebrations' on hold. We've achieved two thirds of our target; but there's still work to be done.

The three points at stake on Tuesday are no less important than those won against the imposters. A must win...again.

Like to take the opportunity to wish each and every one of you a happy, healthy, peaceful, and prosperous New Year.
Said to my son leaving CP yesterday that Tuesday's game will be a lot harder than at home to a poor huns team with 60k behind us. Again we play after everyone else which can pose its own challenges if team not fully focused.
Have a sneaky feeling Killie may take a point from them at Ibrox and give us a chance to go 10 clear.
A hoopy new year Frank

100% right Frank. Although yesterday is a great day for the fans, gives the players a boost and is a big get it right up youse to the new club, at the end of the season it just counts as the same number of points as a win over St Mirren and the rest of the league clubs.

We MUST close out this run of games with another 3 points.

Enjoy your Hogmanay and all the best for 2024.

P.S. No JamSam, I'm not starting the next gameday thread. I am throwing a Baldy Belgian Beale toddler's tantrum and have thrown my toys out of the pram. You can start your own bloody thread! 🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉

100% right Frank. Although yesterday is a great day for the fans, gives the players a boost and is a big get it right up youse to the new club, at the end of the season it just counts as the same number of points as a win over St Mirren and the rest of the league clubs.

We MUST close out this run of games with another 3 points.

Enjoy your Hogmanay and all the best for 2024.

P.S. No JamSam, I'm not starting the next gameday thread. I am throwing a Baldy Belgian Beale toddler's tantrum and have thrown my toys out of the pram. You can start your own bloody thread! 🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉
Yabig wean gonna no dae that anyhoo
That’s naw a pram ya tit its a Skip yi dinnae get size 16 feet 🦶 in a pram ya big Sheldon cooper yi

HH💋

Halfway report card reads must do better. In order to do better, we need better quality in the squad. The only folk with the power to improve that quality have an abysmal record in showing ambition when it's most needed.

The above may seem a bit harsh considering we sit at the top of the heap; but for me, we're short by at least three decent first team ready players.

Goin' to be an interesting window.

Halfway report card reads must do better. In order to do better, we need better quality in the squad. The only folk with the power to improve that quality have an abysmal record in showing ambition when it's most needed.

The above may seem a bit harsh considering we sit at the top of the heap; but for me, we're short by at least three decent first team ready players.

Goin' to be an interesting window.
All true Frank.

Members online

Latest posts

Back