The Danny Simpson Dilemma

not very scientific or rationale that explanation

It’s petfectky rational. She made an assessment of how my imagination might serve me well. I used my imagination in many ways, education, work, family and relationships and it has served me well. So, her prediction was correct, it did. Perfectly rational.

Do you understand the concept of rationality? If you do, where do demonic beings feature? I’m serious and not taking the piss, you know I enjoy a natter with you.

Fuck sake TET, stop getting into people who say what they think and labelling them MSM verging on hun, it’s not cool or clever.
How does reason explain your opinions if they don't have empirical science to explain your leap of faith conclusions based on emotions and feelings?

Your opinions seldom have any rational underpining.

Lots of false assertions based on your false understanding with false assumptions that you then lump onto the other side of your argument as if thats reasonable to use false evidence or false quotations based on unreasonable assumptions that you have picked out of thin air or from someonee else false arguments.

today for example

you have mentioned demons
inquisitions
your right to have opinions based on these topics
then you lump it all together throw it onto someone else

I assume that be me

then to put icing on cake you claim your Ito empirical science and reason

but your whole host of assertions are neither reasonable or scientific

imo

:p

It's nice to write on Celtic forums where some demented troll called TIT or whatever will hold every remark you make up to his entire non-understanding of the scientific method. Again, if you feed the trolls, they flourish. Any moderator or just knowledgeable person know if I can block this guy from seeing the stuff I post? He just comes on and trolls them. It's boring.

It's nice to write on Celtic forums where some demented troll called TIT or whatever will hold every remark you make up to his entire non-understanding of the scientific method. Again, if you feed the trolls, they flourish. Any moderator or just knowledgeable person know if I can block this guy from seeing the stuff I post? He just comes on and trolls them. It's boring.
I was hoping you might enlighten me to your version of brown John me old mucker.

You are the instigator

you falsely tar people with gush

And back it up with gush

enlighten us to your real agenda

give us your understanding of the scientific method

enlighten us to your special talent

most illuminating

its almost like you could have a wee agenda of your own going down

How does reason explain your opinions if they don't have empirical science to explain your leap of faith conclusions based on emotions and feelings?

Your opinions seldom have any rational underpining.

Lots of false assertions based on your false understanding with false assumptions that you then lump onto the other side of your argument as if thats reasonable to use false evidence or false quotations based on unreasonable assumptions that you have picked out of thin air or from someonee else false arguments.

today for example

you have mentioned demons
inquisitions
your right to have opinions based on these topics
then you lump it all together throw it onto someone else

I assume that be me

then to put icing on cake you claim your Ito empirical science and reason

but your whole host of assertions are neither reasonable or scientific

imo

You never answered my question. You tell us of the demonic, masonic, hedonistic forces are at work, but mostly the demonic. Could you rationalise those assertions for the non medieval mind?

Is your house filled with crucifixes and wallpapered with pages of the bible? I’m getting that vibe.

Again, it’s only my opinion. :)

You never answered my question. You tell us of the demonic, masonic, hedonistic forces are at work, but mostly the demonic. Could you rationalise those assertions for the non medieval mind?

Is your house filled with crucifixes and wallpapered with pages of the bible? I’m getting that vibe.

quote me

in context

im hoping you manage to give me some reasonable scientific stuff to help convert me to your agenda

your no swaying me to your verdict yet

Anyway, I'm off to watch the boxing. If TIT thinks I'm an agent of the Zionist Masonic Satanic plot against him and his pure soul, I'd ask him to stop commenting on my threads and derailing them with utter pish. If not for me, do it for Jesus.

Anyway, I'm off to watch the boxing. If TIT thinks I'm an agent of the Zionist Masonic Satanic plot against him and his pure soul, I'd ask him to stop commenting on my threads and derailing them with utter pish. If not for me, do it for Jesus.
Is that the scientific method?

is that your reasoning?

its no very clear.

You create laced threads with msm agenda then instead or reason or science to back it up you falsely claim with gushing incoherence

false claims matey

I might think maybe you like to tar with gush from gush

Members online

Latest posts

Back