The huns and var

I did watch the arsenal v Leicester game today with another VAR decision under the spotlight.
Now the termology used is "Clear and obvious error" yet it must have taken at least 10 views and couldn't be conclusive either way, so why does the mib feel he had to change his decision when it wasn't clear he was totally wrong in the first place?
Now if exactly the same incident happened in a Derby game against the scum, not only would I want the penalty, plus the sending off, and also having the cheating bastard, publicly hung drawn and quartered, such as my own bias would be.
If it's against us, then screaming about never a clear and obvious error, and cheating mib and VAR if given against us.
All the time, the stupid bastard who can't score a simple header with an open goal, gets away Scott free.
As I couldn't give 2 hoots regarding the arsenal game, still think that the right decision was made in the end, even if unclear either way.
All this involving a mib probably without an interest either way upon the outcome of the match.
Now try bringing such incidents with technology, still remains very doubtful that the right outcome will be achieved with such an agenda that remains in Scottish football still imo, not unless the LRA is addressed

Last edited:
The standard hun tav- pen

First time I've seen the incident and another shameful one yet again.
Ingrained within the Hun DNA nowadays to remain such cheating cunts still and continue to disgust the Scottish game and worse still that the Scottish media defend the disgraceful antics and actually proclaim the cheating of winning such decisions still.

The standard hun tav- pen

Which is the more embaressing dive? Tavpen today or Ryan Kunt on Thursday?

There is certainly a pattern emerging, until a strong referee starts booking them for simulation it will continue…..I fully believe they practice the “art” of getting penalties, there a reason why tav-pen is ALWAYS in the league top 5 scorers, a fantastic feat until you see the stat’s 99% of his “goals” are penalties….hun-believable 😡

I remember the time when if you acted like that out on the pitch, there was a good chance of getting the belt in the mouth off your OWN teammates for being a soft git.
Don't recall another sport or team that is applauded for such cheating antics.
Would be disgusted and embarrassed to ever see a Celtic team behave in such a manner.
But scum don't know any better, and still got the cheek to wonder why everyone hates them so much?
Well, yet to meet anyone who respects the cheating bastard in sport still.

deep fake and var that would be a nice combo

Who needs deep fake we have the real thing .

vernallen 13th March 2022 At 21:42

Followed the Ranger game today on the DR’s update to reports. I cam across one item that seemed to show the bias of the DR. It involved the half time subs due to tactical reasons. That should have been more than ample for those following but the reporter had to add no injuries involved, thankfully. It should have been enough to clarify injuries weren’t the cause of subs, but to add the word “thankfully” was a little over the top.

1647209122744.png

I did watch the arsenal v Leicester game today with another VAR decision under the spotlight.
Now the termology used is "Clear and obvious error" yet it must have taken at least 10 views and couldn't be conclusive either way, so why does the mib feel he had to change his decision when it wasn't clear he was totally wrong in the first place?
Now if exactly the same incident happened in a Derby game against the scum, not only would I want the penalty, plus the sending off, and also having the cheating bastard, publicly hung drawn and quartered, such as my own bias would be.
If it's against us, then screaming about never a clear and obvious error, and cheating mib and VAR if given against us.
All the time, the stupid bastard who can't score a simple header with an open goal, gets away Scott free.
As I couldn't give 2 hoots regarding the arsenal game, still think that the right decision was made in the end, even if unclear either way.
All this involving a mib probably without an interest either way upon the outcome of the match.
Now try bringing such incidents with technology, still remains very doubtful that the right outcome will be achieved with such an agenda that remains in Scottish football still imo, not unless the LRA is addressed
Caught the second half .Wee Rodgers team are shite.The boy Odegaards some player for Arsenal.

Back