The Let’s Go Thread

Only one place they can go and it's not gdansk, its inwards. Theres going to be a nasty lesson not long from now for slippy g when they see us holding up 9 and the 4reble it will all sink in horribly for them and then we can see if eehm I'll take responsibility for that is still in his vocabulary. Massive implosion alert , black hole imminent sucking in the whole fake club and its cohorts with it. Unless they actually did get to gdansk cant see it though. Gdansking with the devil and hes about to slip up, its what he does best

Hey I'm psychic lol was only 10 minutes ago I posted 😂 slippy doesn't like it living here in this town because tonight of all nights theres gonna be a fight (boomtown rats) 🤣 Loved wee thogden saying "disgraceful defending disgraceful " 🤣🤣🤣 taxi for Gerrard? Preferably a stealth eurofighter lol toxic is right. Dont know about coronavirus but theres an awful lot of dis-ease doing the rounds at greyskull. They will have his head eeehhm if these eehm players aren't good enough I'll just have to go buy another £7 million player but this time eeehm I'll try and get one who can play. Who would want that job ooft. Poison chalice haha haha hardy ha ha ha ☘

Where do the Huns go from here?

Be nice.....yea!....get nice and feckin right ripped in to them

PS Those suffering from Stockholm Syndrome stay away.....you know who you are 😛
I'm going into philanthropy mode and I am willing to be charitable and offer them some free constructive advice.

As Celtic fans, we know that it is unreasonable to expect us to be in the latter stages of major European competitions due to the financial muscle that the bigheads have. That doesn't excuse poor performances in Europe, but it perhaps explains our focus on domestic football.

Financially, the huns are pushing water up a hill and it just keeps streaming back down again and again and again. As a new team, they should have had the good sense to build gradually and develop other methods of putting a team on the park other than by throwing cash at it.

I don't know if it is too late for them to recover financially, the evidence so far would suggest otherwise, but perhaps their European run gives them a platform to service some of their debts at a later date. However - for as much as money is in short supply over there - common sense seems to be at even more of a premium.

Endless losing court cases (and costs). Horrific merchandising deals. Exorbitant transfer fees and wages.a stadium in disrepair and that's only the stuff we know about.

If they really had the best interests of their long-term future at heart, then they would embrace austerity and cut their cloth accordingly. They would invest in developing players at sensible costings and profit from them on the pitch and in potential future transfer fees.

It's too late now........that horse has bolted from the stable and it would be nigh on impossible to get high earners off of the wage bill unless they follow followed the same roadmap as that other team (Rangers, or something like that) and took an admin and subsequent liquidation.

Members online

Latest posts

Back