The Media Is Stirring The Soup Over Daniel Arzani.

Don’t disagree with you but the full list of 43 is pretty extensive - eg Regan Hendry, mark hill, grant savoury - they’re not getting anywhere near a game - he couldn’t have picked Arzani and avoid the headlines?

Yeah perhaps, but there's also a 25 registration list which has to include 4 home grown players and 8 who were developed in Scotland; even Scott Allan didn't get on the list and he would ticked one of those boxes. Arzani just didn't fit in there.

Fair enough - don’t know the technical detail around registration - and I’m not saying Arzani would help, just feels like everything is being negatively spun as a PR disaster and we could be a little more wise to it

Brendan and his team have selected the best possible players and I 100% back their selection. Non story indeed from the scum media.

Smoke and mirrors they are very quick to point this out but when a manager says his keeper should have been sent off did they expand on this ? why not The SFA GOT IT WRONG.wait until a player has his leg broke and watch them take the moral high ground

I read your blog about this, I’m a little perplexed at the relevance of it all?

Why is it an issue that the media have went with this story, even if it has half truths?

Why should we expect the media to go with the Wallace story over ours? We are the biggest club so our story is bigger surely? Even though you said the Sevco story is bigger? (I get that Wallace is former captain etc but hasn’t played really and is now irrelevant)

I recently watched the Man City documentary (not in any way affiliated to city, nor do I care too much for English football, but the insight into a big club is amazing and might not get documented again) and when you think of the negative stories surrounding their players (Sterling, Kompanies injuries, Aguero crashing a car) it was such a far cry to what was happening inside their nest.

You need to accept that the media and their “sources” are no where near the nucleus of a club, especially in Scotland. They sell shite, to be soaked up by idiots who have the most annoying regurgitated shit patter to be used as their footballing intelligence. To even be irked at the pish from the rags is in my opinion, just as bad as buying, reading or relaying any of its content.

You’ve made a non story from a non story, that’s a dangerous cycle, you might find yourself working for one of these rags if you keep that up! ?

Quality over quantity with the content is the way to go.

And as James Forrest noted in his blog, not a word of Lee the grass Wallace being omitted from the hun list. Perhaps they knew that the SFPL would uphold his and kenny missers claim against the hun today☺

I don’t see what the issue is, why would allan/arzani/compper get in the squad, they are nowhere near the match squad these days. Sooner these red tops die off the better!!

SMSM.....f/^#kn gies peace! Who really gives a f^/$k what they say. It's a dinosaur that's waiting to die. The quicker the better. When was the last thing that came out in any newsprint Scotland (recently) did you swallow?

I read your blog about this, I’m a little perplexed at the relevance of it all?

Why is it an issue that the media have went with this story, even if it has half truths?

Why should we expect the media to go with the Wallace story over ours? We are the biggest club so our story is bigger surely? Even though you said the Sevco story is bigger? (I get that Wallace is former captain etc but hasn’t played really and is now irrelevant)

I recently watched the Man City documentary (not in any way affiliated to city, nor do I care too much for English football, but the insight into a big club is amazing and might not get documented again) and when you think of the negative stories surrounding their players (Sterling, Kompanies injuries, Aguero crashing a car) it was such a far cry to what was happening inside their nest.

You need to accept that the media and their “sources” are no where near the nucleus of a club, especially in Scotland. They sell shite, to be soaked up by idiots who have the most annoying regurgitated shit patter to be used as their footballing intelligence. To even be irked at the pish from the rags is in my opinion, just as bad as buying, reading or relaying any of its content.

You’ve made a non story from a non story, that’s a dangerous cycle, you might find yourself working for one of these rags if you keep that up! ?

Quality over quantity with the content is the way to go.

A non story it may be but it draws attention to he fact that the "media " will use it's sources or imagination whichever suits as I said smoke and mirrors to sell their rubbish weather we buy into it or not

Arzani isn't match fit, hasn't trained much with Celtic and it is best for his development to work with the Under-20s/Development side for a few months before throwing him in at the deep end.

Man City fans and media painting a picture of a kid that could walk straight into the Celtic side. From what I have seen of him - that may be the case for the A League, but not the Aussie national side who used him as a sub during the World Cup.

And as for Man City, they didn't sign him from their feeder club to have him play regular first team football. They signed him as a way of sticking within the financial fair play rules - loaning him out getting a fee for him in the process and later potentially a transfer fee. The likes of Chelsea and Man City are hoovering up young talent to loan them out en masse [as many clubs do now - but they do it on an industrial scale more so Chelsea] before selling them on for a tidy profit.

I don't think he will even get near the first team bench before Christmas/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back