The MIB Cheating and Corruption Continues

They are just so blatant and open about it now ,that nothing can touch them,they are rubbing everyone’s face in it except the scum team?in all honesty what can be done ,,teams who are victims ,should be screaming to high heavens ,have not seen any complaints from Hamilton,if that’s the case ,well ,it’s a case of hell mend them. The media are not going to say nowt !!!!!!!!! HH

Traynor being their top media guy is using the only tool he has at his disposal..
Deflection.
They attack us at every opportunity they get and we sit back and take it all while our illustrious CEO sits on his arse doing nothing..
I believe we would not have challenged Sky about the more-or-less interview if the daily ranger had not published their bit at 15.36..on Wednesday,, we followed it up at 16.56 by drafting a complaint to Sky.
Lawwell as far as I am concerned had no intentions to challenge Sky,I believe he would have let it all drift away again until the next story appeared..
Today they are accusing Clancy of being a cheat,they did not accuse Muir yesterday of being a cheat..
Craig Whyte tells us in his book he had the Hun and the daily ranger 100% in his back pocket,he goes on to tell us that he could phone the Hun or the ranger and get any story changed if it did not look good for sevco..nothing changed there then..
He also tells us the the Herald was only 50--50 but if he threatened them that they would not receive any info coming out of ipox they would soon change their mind..
Do you still believe Peter the sword is mightier than the pen..
I would try the pen Peter it does not take a lot of effort,,,something you are no stranger to when it comes to this clubs supporters..
Will Craig Whyte,s book eventually open up RES12..

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back